Welcome to Gaia! ::

x-ohMaria
Annie Dgaf
Try and sell em' on the Marketplace.

3nodding
the item is locked and i cant sell it but i see other people sellin their rings i wanna know how they did it xd

But the rings that u saw in marketplace dont have a lock, u get to buy them and sell them
and the ones that u have u cant sell them

Friendly Millionaire

Goku and drago
x-ohMaria
Annie Dgaf
Try and sell em' on the Marketplace.

3nodding
the item is locked and i cant sell it but i see other people sellin their rings i wanna know how they did it xd

But the rings that u saw in marketplace dont have a lock, u get to buy them and sell them
and the ones that u have u cant sell them
yeah i know D;

Beloved Lunatic

x-ohMaria
Cherry The Unicorn
x-ohMaria
Cherry The Unicorn
x-ohMaria
How do i sell my zOMG rings?

Oh ya they have to be "grandfathered exceptions" the only way they r that is if u had the rings before gaia like made them "soul bound"
FAWK!! >:[

Ikr I would be rich if they weren't soul bound lol

hell yeah gaia bogus as hell who came up with this they probably got mad cuz people was getting rich from it - _ -

How would people get rich if everybody's able to sell rings? Basic economics.

Friendly Millionaire

dawnwolfee
x-ohMaria
Cherry The Unicorn
x-ohMaria
Cherry The Unicorn
x-ohMaria
How do i sell my zOMG rings?

Oh ya they have to be "grandfathered exceptions" the only way they r that is if u had the rings before gaia like made them "soul bound"

hell yeah gaia bogus as hell who came up with this they probably got mad cuz people was getting rich from it - _ -

have u read the title solved mean its over so therefore its been cleared...duh - _ - basic common sense

Beloved Lunatic

x-ohMaria
dawnwolfee
x-ohMaria
Cherry The Unicorn
x-ohMaria

have u read the title solved mean its over so therefore its been cleared...duh - _ - basic common sense

That doesn't mean I can't still post here. It's not like I'm necro-ing the thread; it's only been a few hours.

Friendly Millionaire

dawnwolfee
x-ohMaria
dawnwolfee
x-ohMaria
Cherry The Unicorn
x-ohMaria

That doesn't mean I can't still post here. It's not like I'm necro-ing the thread; it's only been a few hours.

but its done sweetheart but u can keep posting this my last time replying c; have fun ^ _ ^

Beloved Lunatic

x-ohMaria
dawnwolfee
x-ohMaria
dawnwolfee
x-ohMaria

but its done sweetheart but u can keep posting this my last time replying c; have fun ^ _ ^

lol. You just can't admit that you're wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff