Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
My mule's solo set is bump, slash, hornet, meat, Bandy,did,sphere,fitness.
So, what can you guys suggest to this set?
It doesn't have all the rings yet.

Attacks I got: balloon,shark,dervish, guns
Debuffs:adrenaline, knife
Crowd control:gumshoe,sand,tape,cat
Buffs :keen,dens,pot,turtle

Bump and slash are my attacks 'cause of high damage. Hornet because of DoT and fear. Meat when I am low on health. Bandy (no explanation needed.lol). Div is soloists' friend. Sphere because I haven't got rock and fitness cause it's my passive on my mule.

Saxy Coder

I find Hornet annoying in both it's animation and Scare effects, so I'm using Balloon on my other mule I'm leveling xp

Otherwise, ringset is pretty good. You don't really need meat until you hit the Aqueduct though, and even then, you can just buff it in the Null Chamber and grab another attack instead (what I do because I'm lazy). If you're soloing boss instances, you will want to buff everything you have in the Null and maybe taken Adren to make soloing the boss a little easier.

If you need help with boss areas on mule though, feel free to ask!
My mule is around 7~8.0 CL at this point if you need a quest partner too XD

Gracious Grabber

Bringing hornets for a change is a pretty fun idea ^^ and it seems to integrate fine with your set. Really, why not! We get to use hornets too rarely anyway.
When soloing i usually bring fitness OR meat, but not both, instead possibly another buff, dens or pot because sphere alone is not nearly as cool as i wish it was, but from the choices given, meat or another buff, it really is not so much of a difference i think.
Since you don't have rock, crowd control is a nice idea and you got this kinda covered with hornets. An alternative could be to bring the space trooper set with dens sphere tape and guns, plus bump slash/hwb bandy and div.
Lady Saxophone
I find Hornet annoying in both it's animation and Scare effects, so I'm using Balloon on my other mule I'm leveling xp

Otherwise, ringset is pretty good. You don't really need meat until you hit the Aqueduct though, and even then, you can just buff it in the Null Chamber and grab another attack instead (what I do because I'm lazy). If you're soloing boss instances, you will want to buff everything you have in the Null and maybe taken Adren to make soloing the boss a little easier.

If you need help with boss areas on mule though, feel free to ask!
My mule is around 7~8.0 CL at this point if you need a quest partner too XD

This is my mule btw. I was lucky I survived she wolf lol. I always die going near it. May I know the next of your mule so I can whisper you when I need help? sweatdrop

Saxy Coder

Hakka the Kitsune
This is my mule btw. I was lucky I survived she wolf lol. I always die going near it. May I know the next of your mule so I can whisper you when I need help? sweatdrop
Wizard Sapphire 3nodding
I'm free for a bit right now if you want to do something XD
Otherworldie
Bringing hornets for a change is a pretty fun idea ^^ and it seems to integrate fine with your set. Really, why not! We get to use hornets too rarely anyway.
When soloing i usually bring fitness OR meat, but not both, instead possibly another buff, dens or pot because sphere alone is not nearly as cool as i wish it was, but from the choices given, meat or another buff, it really is not so much of a difference i think.
Since you don't have rock, crowd control is a nice idea and you got this kinda covered with hornets. An alternative could be to bring the space trooper set with dens sphere tape and guns, plus bump slash/hwb bandy and div.

I was forced to bring meat due to pups and saws. Space trooper is useful in Prarie pups. I tested it with my main and you need another attack to overdamage the health regeneration.
Lady Saxophone
Hakka the Kitsune
Wizard Sapphire 3nodding
I'm free for a bit right now if you want to do something XD

I can't cause it is late here. I used my mule to quote you so I won't change your title.

Saxy Coder

Hakka the Kitsune
I can't cause it is late here. I used my mule to quote you so I won't change your title.
=u=7 Okay! Some other time them!
dat title tho... I just randomly got that from posting places eue;; idc which i have
Lady Saxophone
Hakka the Kitsune
=u=7 Okay! Some other time them!
dat title tho... I just randomly got that from posting places eue;; idc which i have
I wanna get both items so I'll use my mule for the prize.

Gracious Grabber

Hakka the Kitsune
Otherworldie

I was forced to bring meat due to pups and saws. Space trooper is useful in Prarie pups. I tested it with my main and you need another attack to overdamage the health regeneration.

ahh you're in bassken lake. yeah pups can get overwhelming and hornets makes even more sense therefor xD it really depends on where you are playing to pick the best rings.
quicksand could also be nice to use for you
Otherworldie
Hakka the Kitsune
Otherworldie

ahh you're in bassken lake. yeah pups can get overwhelming and hornets makes even more sense therefor xD it really depends on where you are playing to pick the best rings.
quicksand could also be nice to use for you

I'll use nest than sand. Hornet is 2 in 1 since they got feared while getting damage like cat+fire rain. I met buzz kill earlier and I kited him lol. Sadly I died cause of lag.
//Realizes I got pirate set.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces