Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex Symbol

BuzzKill appeared twice yesterday and nobody (except me and like... 4 other people) Really tried to kill him. Did everyone get there badge and just suddenly forgot about him? Cuz I'm gonna say now... i never got that badge.... and i REALLY want it So whats the reason?

Rogue

Is that the Landshark of VG? ninja

Sex Symbol

DelDev

More like the landshark of Bass'ken... Hes a gigantic two headed buzz saw that can daze you in 1-2 blows

Vicious Warlord

XxShadowthehedgehog101xX
DelDev

More like the landshark of Bass'ken... Hes a gigantic two headed buzz saw that can daze you in 1-2 blows

same happened to me.Nobody else attacked it.
and i got killed many times and finally gave up

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

For me personally, it's usually due to a combination of (i) I already have the badges (ii) I'm in the middle of doing something else (iii) I'm not online.

Occasionally I join in for the heck of it, but some of the issue may just be timing and how busy your server/ layer is. A lot of it comes down to luck in that sense. o3o

I think Buzzkill is probably one of my more favourite, random zOMG events. He's so cute. <3

oOLeanOo's Husband

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
Personally I hate Buzzkill because of the annoying messages (Buzzkill wants fresh meat) every few seconds - especially during the Easter event. I'd wish these messages wouldn't pop up if you're too strong to participate. sweatdrop

Champion

He's just not worth the effort.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Unless you crew up to kill him, and utilize buffs, like Destrius has said, he's truly not worth the effort.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
I ALWAYS kill Buzzkill when I get that mini-event. If I'm just passing through Bass'ken Lake, and he's out, he's mine!

Apocalyptic Lover

Buzzkill is there EVERY time I log in. I am so sick of his crap, and I don't think I've ever defeated him.
I just wish I didn't have to be level 5 or lower to fight him, because that mofo has no problem whatsoever attacking me whenever it gets the chance. stare Buzzsaw's strong, too. I just hate that in order for me to hit it I have to be so weak and then get killed before I even start. stare

Fashionable Lunatic

CL > 5 : You must be 5.0 or lower to fight Buzzkill

CL =< 5 : *gets OHKO'd by Buzzkill*

That's why.

Perfect Saint

Destrius
He's just not worth the effort.

This. Sadly.
He's quite the nuisance.

Quote:
CL > 5 : You must be 5.0 or lower to fight Buzzkill

CL =< 5 : *gets OHKO'd by Buzzkill*

And that.

Relentless Glitch

Mini-events used to mean something, now they don't. They were supposed to give people certain loot that led to certain new recipes in the past. That entire thing has been abandoned even before completion for nearly 3 years.

Mini-events are pretty much a waste of time for me.
I was there yesterday at Bassken, and I was like, getting axe-heads, for that one mission for papa saw and such. I lowered my level to 4.9, and then.. BAM! Buzzkill is chasing me! I'm running for my life, and try it again. And again, and again... for like.. 10 times.. @ A @
It wanted my soul, even after I changed back to level 5 !
D8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces