Welcome to Gaia! ::

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
I'm insanely curious, Since it is clear that no matter how much the user base complains Gaia is going to just ignore us...
I suppose, I'm just wondering when they are going to annihilate this forum?
Then after they have taken away the only place where it seems appropriate to complain about them screwing us over, will they start banning users that complain elsewhere?
Oh, that's off topic!
Oh! that's inappropriate!
You just wait.
Sheesh.
At this point nothing they do surprises me anymore.
So disappointed.
Silly me.

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
What happens will happen is my way of looking at things. sweatdrop

Haven't you found other mmos to play? 4laugh

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Right now i'm back playing skyrim.
swashbuckling with massive men and fearsome dragons!
lol
ah whats a little dark elf to do? hehe.
heart

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Belinda Aster
Right now i'm back playing skyrim.
swashbuckling with massive men and fearsome dragons!
lol
ah whats a little dark elf to do? hehe.
heart

Ooh. Skyrim is definitely a game I've heard you can play for a lifetime. 4laugh

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm beyond upset that zOMG! is gone, but they don't have to erase its existence. That's the most upsetting thing to me! I can accept that its gone, but I cannot lose a place where my memory of it is denied. burning_eyes

Is it bad to even have this place to complain? crying Can we keep it, Gaia, plz.

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
MewMewSun
I'm beyond upset that zOMG! is gone, but they don't have to erase its existence. That's the most upsetting thing to me! I can accept that its gone, but I cannot lose a place where my memory of it is denied. burning_eyes

Is it bad to even have this place to complain? crying Can we keep it, Gaia, plz.

That's exactly My point. I know that BECAUSE its their web site they can pretty much do as they want and we can all go whistle down a hole.
Be nice if they at least threw us a few crumbs every now and then. Its not like the zomg forum requires even a tenth of the resources Zomg itself did.
Sorry if i'm raving, I guess I'm one of those people that don't GET over being lied to gracefully.

Revington Rebel's Significant Otter

Tipsy Fatcat

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Belinda Aster
MewMewSun

That's exactly My point. I know that BECAUSE its their web site they can pretty much do as they want and we can all go whistle down a hole.
Be nice if they at least threw us a few crumbs every now and then. Its not like the zomg forum requires even a tenth of the resources Zomg itself did.
Sorry if i'm raving, I guess I'm one of those people that don't GET over being lied to gracefully.

Our crumbs are the zOMG! areas moved to Towns 2, and a few other things implemented into various areas of the site. I'm just really scared the forums and clans might get chopped now that they are seemingly useless. sweatdrop

I wish they kept the old z! Info page where it showed the opening to the game on the website and gave little summaries of monsters, the story, and rings.

Haah. you not the only one. scream Everyone that is aware of Gaia's deceit hates being lied to gracefully. I wish they would just be more upfront then again they might be more ugly than we think..

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
The Thaumaturge

While i do agree that it is very much out of our hands, I refuse to go quietly!
User Image

Generous Decorator

13,075 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Belinda Aster
The Thaumaturge

While i do agree that it is very much out of our hands, I refuse to go quietly!
User Image

That's the purpose of this forum now. dramallama
To be honest, it annoys me that despite taking zOMG off of the website, the old information referencing it still all exists. This isn't an archived-only forum, for example. Also that all the old (useless) items still exist.

It's like they are either too lazy/don't want to bother fixing it or just don't want to just close the door on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff