Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHAT TIPE OF SKILL ARE YOU WISHING FORE ?

FISICAL 0.26153846153846 26.2% [ 17 ]
MAGICAL 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 30 ]
ME WHAN MONSTER GO BOOM *_* WEEE!!!!!!!! 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
IM A WEAPON WINI T-T 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

RAFUZAN
smexy_angelz
floop96
Wrestling Squirrel
Wow... Your spelling sucks SO bad I can't even make fun of it... eek

lmao

*returning to the scene*

Keep laughing all you want! RAFUZAN state a legitamate reason for having poor spelling.

ALREADY DID IM FROM PUERTORICO AND I PEACK SPANISH FROM BIRT SPANISH AND IM LERNING TO RIGTH IN ENGLYSH "LERNING"

IM FROM PUERTORICO NOT EXACLY ONE OF THE STATE'S IN U.S YOST A COLONY THAT WAS USED FORE MILITARY STRATEGY

AND I WASENT MOCKING YOU WHEN I SEED THE STUFF ABOUTH THE YOU BEING A ROUG IM SORRY IF YOU TOOCK IT IN A BAD WEY
ttrue his spelling is not to reat but he has a good reason and i can under stand him so thats all i care about
SO BACK TO THE QUESTION EGEN WHAT POWER (IN ALL TAHT YOU CAN IMAGEN) YOU WISH YOURE RING TO HAVE ??????????????????????? question
LOL I TOALLY AGREE THAT BITCHES SPELLING IS BAD AND U KNO WHAT?
MY LIL BRO IS 5 HE CAN SPELL BETTER THAN THAT SO IM ROTFL RIGHT NOW!
cdbgangsta4u
LOL I TOALLY AGREE THAT BITCHES SPELLING IS BAD AND U KNO WHAT?
MY LIL BRO IS 5 HE CAN SPELL BETTER THAN THAT SO IM ROTFL RIGHT NOW!

crying MY GOD IS IT SO MUCH TO ASCK FORE PEOPLE TO STOP BEING A BUCH OF ARSS HOLE'S MODER BANGING DUCHES AND CONSENTRATE ON A STUPID TOPIC OF CONBERSATION

SE JODA LA MIERDA ESTA ME BOI AL FORO DE FILOSOFIA CON EL PROFESOL MALDITA SEAN LOS PENDEJOS QUE PLAGAN GAIA
Wait could you just lay off the Caps for a bit?Ok I would like a ring say I am like 3 feet away from the Monster and I just Punch and then a Plasma Slash goes toward the monster,BANG dead.

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
=Von Karuma=
I want to unlock my own Yami Yugi.

I was thinking of something similar to that.
plasma arc
Wait could you just lay off the Caps for a bit?Ok I would like a ring say I am like 3 feet away from the Monster and I just Punch and then a Plasma Slash goes toward the monster,BANG dead.

em sorry sweatdrop lol eny wey interesting conbination dude
My ring power is kinda obvious. I love fire, so yeah, fire control would best fit me.

As for those who have a problem with his spelling, just let it go. If you went to wherever he/she lives (i didn't bother to read where he/she came from because I'm lazy) then you'd be made fun of as well.
kaiserflame
My ring power is kinda obvious. I love fire, so yeah, fire control would best fit me.

As for those who have a problem with his spelling, just let it go. If you went to wherever he/she lives (i didn't bother to read where he/she came from because I'm lazy) then you'd be made fun of as well.

tanck you and personaly im a fire dude mi self bt im i need more balance fore strategic reasons bt fire is a first on mi ring hunting list

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
Who cares how he spells, as long as I can understand him, I don't care.
Now to the rings, any ring that could give me any magical powers would do.
Pride The Homunculus
=Von Karuma=

ok so in oder words you wish fore an alternate personality gardian transformation super form ring???
RAFUZAN
kaiserflame

tanck you and personaly im a fire dude mi self bt im i need more balance fore strategic reasons bt fire is a first on mi ring hunting list

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
I AM SURE! NOW I'M OFF TO BURN MORE PAGES! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE BATTLE FIELD WHEN IT COMES OUT.

User ImageKAISERFLAMEUser Image
WATCH THIS PAGE BURN!!

User Image

Hype Spook

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
RAFUZAN
Pride The Homunculus
=Von Karuma=

ok so in oder words you wish fore an alternate personality gardian transformation super form ring???

Yes.

Tipsy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
    I just hope that there's a bunch of rings to fit the assassin role...

<w<

I love assassins. <3
finally I will destroy the snake boots with my ring of rury

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out