Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean.. You can be with friends, hang out, chill, go to arenas, judge, troll with friends, you know? But... all that can't reeaallllyy happen without first getting online and having fun, letting time past by and then having your friends hit you up randomly saying "Heeeyyy let's meet in town" after a good game at zOMG.. I can't even see myself getting online anymore ._________. II play word bump but.. no. After one game I'm just done. What is the rest of the world doing? I need a new path gonk

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

My suggestion is to find a site that doesn't treat it's users like garbage and then expect them to open up their wallets anyway.

tep's Wife

Generous Bear

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
You also get to make friends and like yas

I hate they took out Zomg
Like, this guy told me about this game that was trying to be zomg a few days ago but NOTHING can compare to it. I'm looking for that petition that wants it back.

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Angellant

Like, this guy told me about this game that was trying to be zomg a few days ago but NOTHING can compare to it. I'm looking for that petition that wants it back.

These are the petitions of which I'm currently aware
---♥--- zOMG! unOFFICIAL PETITION ---♥---
created by Sarah is sober
Join zOMG petition signed 1,376 (╯°□°)╯︵ ɐᴉɐפ
Created by BlueO2
Of the petitions, im listing the following one demands you attention because IT is in the sites feed back section and 'in theroy' is the one that should get noticed.
Petition to get zOMG! out of Maintenance Mode
Created by Scobre
And a brand new one being posted in chatter box.
NEW ZOMG PETITION
Created by Mathsturbation
Even if Gaia chooses as a whole to continue to ignore us, I still don't see any reason to not sign on as it is better than nothing.

Do your best to spread the word. biggrin
That's not going to work... if anything it might backfire badly, causing them to abuse us members more if successful with the mission.
I say someone make a new MMO game and connect them to Gaia sweatdrop

tep's Wife

Generous Bear

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
Belinda Aster
Angellant

These are the petitions of which I'm currently aware
---♥--- zOMG! unOFFICIAL PETITION ---♥---
created by Sarah is sober
Join zOMG petition signed 1,376 (╯°□°)╯︵ ɐᴉɐפ
Created by BlueO2
Of the petitions, im listing the following one demands you attention because IT is in the sites feed back section and 'in theroy' is the one that should get noticed.
Petition to get zOMG! out of Maintenance Mode
Created by Scobre
And a brand new one being posted in chatter box.
NEW ZOMG PETITION
Created by Mathsturbation
Even if Gaia chooses as a whole to continue to ignore us, I still don't see any reason to not sign on as it is better than nothing.

Do your best to spread the word. biggrin

Ty so much
*spreads it all over cb*
Well.. as of 11/9/2018 because of server migration, zOMG is back to not working again sweatdrop
It has worked again as of thanksgiving !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff