Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
So since Zomg is gone forever what happens now?
It's a shame that they can't overwrite this code or start over from the start. I don't know how those things work so I can't say anything about it.

What now happens to the stuff we collected from zomg? we've got recipes, orbs, rings and some people probably forked for gaia cash to buy stuff from the zomg stores.

Do you think gaia will make a new mmo? i really hope so!
i don't care if it's a zomg 2.0 or a completely new mmo
gaia was really fun with a game like zomg

Artaesan's King

The end of an era! Nothing left to do here worth while!
RIP zOMG!

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Ryu Aiki Bujutsu
The end of an era! Nothing left to do here worth while!
RIP zOMG!

it was certainly fun while it lasted
it seems such a shame since i'm sure zomg was most likely why many people went on gaia
They won't. It didn't get them enough money (even though it did; they just used it for things other than what they promised us they'd use it for), so why try again? That would require hiring devs. They got rid of their devs long ago. Too much money, I suppose. And if they do try something new, it'll just shut down within the year, as every other new venture of theirs has done.

Greedy Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
LabTech Kestin
They won't. It didn't get them enough money (even though it did; they just used it for things other than what they promised us they'd use it for), so why try again? That would require hiring devs. They got rid of their devs long ago. Too much money, I suppose. And if they do try something new, it'll just shut down within the year, as every other new venture of theirs has done.

but without zomg alot of people are going to leave. it is still a source of case flow even though it's a small one.
there's really nothing much you can do on gaia....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff