IRL Cat

Silk Kanishk
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko
consider what "event" means to this forum

An event is an event. talk2hand Considering that zOMG! has never had an in-game V-day event, I don't see how anyone could ever misinterpret it as such.
the fact that there's never been a valentines event means the phrase can easily be interpreted as such or as a rerelease of sh to the cash shop

goddamn silk

But how can it be an event if it is just a re-sale of SH rings? Sounds more like an offer.
an offer that is quite an event

If that were the case, then why are rigs, CIs etc called offers and not events? Which is completely different from the events we see on holidays like Christmas and Easter, etc.
there are more single ladies than not, thus rings are always preferred

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
ForestGreen
I figure that any attention that we can get from an Admin is good at this point. I'll take what I can get.

I'm kind of torn about the Sweetheart ring possibly being available again. On one hand it would be nice to have another opportunity to obtain a Sweetheart ring. I was either offline, or broke, or both when it was offered before. I may not be able to get one this time either, but it would be nice to have that opportunity. On the other hand, it seems like it was understood by some to be a one-time only thing and making it available again would undermine the already shaky trust we have in our Admins.

At any rate we should find out what Sisky's contest will be soon if she's going to have it in time for Valentine's Day.

There's a colossal difference between the SH ring being offered as a prize in a contest and it being offered for purchase in the shop. It has to be earned through competition which makes it comparable to any other user hosted event that is granting the SH ring as a prize. Heck, the SH ring was even granted as a prize for the Halloween event and back then no one seemed to have an issue with it.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko
Silk Kanishk
curtneko
the fact that there's never been a valentines event means the phrase can easily be interpreted as such or as a rerelease of sh to the cash shop

goddamn silk

But how can it be an event if it is just a re-sale of SH rings? Sounds more like an offer.
an offer that is quite an event

If that were the case, then why are rigs, CIs etc called offers and not events? Which is completely different from the events we see on holidays like Christmas and Easter, etc.
there are more single ladies than not, thus rings are always preferred

I'm not sure I follow. sweatdrop

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Ah, well. An event is an event, I suppose.
Like others have said, let's hope it's no art contest.

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

Silk Kanishk
ForestGreen
I figure that any attention that we can get from an Admin is good at this point. I'll take what I can get.

I'm kind of torn about the Sweetheart ring possibly being available again. On one hand it would be nice to have another opportunity to obtain a Sweetheart ring. I was either offline, or broke, or both when it was offered before. I may not be able to get one this time either, but it would be nice to have that opportunity. On the other hand, it seems like it was understood by some to be a one-time only thing and making it available again would undermine the already shaky trust we have in our Admins.

At any rate we should find out what Sisky's contest will be soon if she's going to have it in time for Valentine's Day.

There's a colossal difference between the SH ring being offered as a prize in a contest and it being offered for purchase in the shop. It has to be earned through competition which makes it comparable to any other user hosted event that is granting the SH ring as a prize. Heck, the SH ring was even granted as a prize for the Halloween event and back then no one seemed to have an issue with it.

I understand the difference. I'm just glad zOMG is getting a little attention from the Admin.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Berryfarmer
Gemenice
Ugh... if the sweethearts rings ARE going to be sold again, there will be such yelling all around ><

Especially since Gaia promised it was only a one time deal.

But whatever SIsky has in mind...

To be fair they said it would be a limited edition ring, not a one time ring. I think the announcement's exact wording was limited time. But in all fairness the McRib is only around a limited time, but it makes annual visits.
you just made me hungry D: at 2am
ajfnvghnbjhkefjanbshdbfsfhbgj

Dangerous Businessman

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
heart

I'm excited for V-Day Zomg Event.

Vicious Prophet

Aw man, I suck at contests. I'll never get SH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff