Welcome to Gaia! ::

To you think this is fair?

yes 0.9 90.0% [ 9 ]
no 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]

I'm not sure if anyone has said this but I have read many complaints and arguments and it is because of the rings. I understand many gaian would like you use thier weapons while in battle but if that was the case you would need to equip it on your avi and not everone wants a weapon on thier avi and the new members won't be able to use the weapons because they wont have the gold for them. With the rings people can enjoy the battle system and keep thier avi no one is stopping you from having a weapon equpied to your avi while you play, but maybe gaia can make a ring for every weapon thats came out for gaia so far (obv. not at the same prices as the weapons) but when you use them it shows your character using the weapon.

Is this a good Idea?
biggrin
Ok.... (all that typing for nothing)
It's an old idea. It has been suggested a thousand times over and, judging from the look of the mantis ring, has already been implemented.
Seth-Moore
It's an old idea. It has been suggested a thousand times over and, judging from the look of the mantis ring, has already been implemented.

Ohhhhh okay >< I knew that it was already suggested

XD
bump! jk! I think that is a good statement.
Seth-Moore
good! Im quite sure that when the battle system comes out everyone will love it 3nodding
what a drag ninja
then people still get an advantage because they have access to more rings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas