Welcome to Gaia! ::

With zOMG gone, will you remain on gaia online?

Yes, the closure of zOMG! doesn't affect me personally 0.16734693877551 16.7% [ 41 ]
Yes, but I'll probably be less active overall 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 63 ]
No - with zOMG! gone, I have no reason to stay 0.20816326530612 20.8% [ 51 ]
Not quite, although I won't log in very much at all 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 63 ]
I need more time to decide... 0.11020408163265 11.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 245 ]
This poll closed on November 22, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
2Del
Not sure I'll be leaving. I think I'll just lurk and watch Gaia die the slow, painful death that zOMG! did. How long can the site possibly last if they systematically pull the plug on everything their users love?
emotion_puke

agree though when gaia goes pay to use I am out. Though its not far from that now.

Nimble Gekko

Marvelous Miss Madame
Leaving for good. Ayone who quotes me is going to get an item out of the 650 shiny collectibles that I have, or if you want too, PM me about my 200 bil fortune. Giving it all away.

Im not even going to make these posts pretty.

******** you, Gaia. You ******** made me wait just to take away my childhood joy? Seriously, ******** you.

I would like a part from your 200b fortune 4laugh

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I won't be staying. I found replacements already expecting this. So I'll be on Recolor.me, Aura Kingdom, and LOL. I have a bunch of important real life stuff to address anyway.

Diligent Champion

14,240 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Marvelous Miss Madame
Leaving for good. Ayone who quotes me is going to get an item out of the 650 shiny collectibles that I have, or if you want too, PM me about my 200 bil fortune. Giving it all away.

Im not even going to make these posts pretty.

******** you, Gaia. You ******** made me wait just to take away my childhood joy? Seriously, ******** you.

They didn't even let us prepare for its disappearance! And i just got into it last year too. Kept me distracted from the inflation here cuz you don't need to care about buying your way to victory.

But now I gotta face the market here, since dress up is its last pull to me.

Totally understand you leaving. Hope you find a good game out there.

Sparkly Lightbringer

11,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battery 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Either one of my friends will stay and keep watch...

Friendly Hunter

13,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
I will keep my account, unless Gaia bans me for stating my opinions about how they gave us zOMG'ers the shaft hard core, but I will only keep it to keep in touch with my friends, until all who are interested contact me for my skype info or my email. After that I will have nothing to do with this site unless they come to their senses and bring back zOMG. In my not so humble opinion, Gaia screwed us over.

I honestly believed for a very long time and said as much that the new CEO was killing it slowly but surely. I knew when they said they were shutting it down for an overhaul that we would never see it again. Yet still I held out a slim hope. I came back and checked in nearly every day hoping against hope my suspicions were wrong. Yet here we are, official notice that zOMG is dead. I will not play any of the other games on here. Quite frankly I think they are boring. So I say fare thee well all you wonderful Gaians out there. It was wonderful knowing you.
I out~ ******** you, gaia. you a*****e.

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
i have been here since 2008... and the only reason i was here was because of zomg crying

Magical Glitch

31,375 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
XPrinceofShadow3
I'm still collecting my thoughts, but I'm definitely leaning further towards abandoning gaia.
As for your poll, I'll occasionally check in now and then. I always enjoyed playing with my avatar, but it's not exactly hours of thrills without a place like zOMG to make it more fun.
I'll come on to obsessively refresh the MyGaia page for no apparent reason and stalk art shops and judge them all very harshly to myself. I'll eventually fade away though; all the people I consider to be close to on here I have on skype, so there's nothing holding me back from just leaving cold turkey other than my own addiction cat_lol
Besides, I've got a new game or two to git gud at now. There's nothing left here for me.

If they had kept the battle system from last Halloween, that might be a different story. But, well..

Codebreaking Flatterer

16,175 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
More than likely leaving. It is not just zOMG!, they just do not seem to care anymore. There use to be so many fun activities but they just keep getting swiped. My departure will not be immediate as I would like to do a nice giveaway or something for Christmas as a final goodbye. If by some sort of witchcraft they add value to this site for me again I will stay but with their lack of acknowledgment of the communities feedback on things I am doubting that will happen.
I've been here for 9 years so I aint going, but to be honest I have no ******** idea what I'm gonna do now.

Muscular Counselor

11,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Yes. And honestly, it wasn't like I did not see zOMG!'s inevitable death coming from a mile away and the fact that the users on the game weren't as rampant in the past few years only gave me incentive to set my watch by this game. It was only a matter of time until they decided to pull it off.

Dedicated Hunter

18,650 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I've been with Gaia since the beginning...but I would be lying if I said ZOMG's termination wasn't casting doubts on me...I sunk more hours into that game than all the other games combined...and I'm sure others felt the same.

While I will still be a tag-on on the fishing leaderboards, part of me just won't feel the same knowing my most played game has been taking off life support cry

Bloodthirsty Datemate

Gaia really f'd up on this one. It's not like they're not milking tons of money out of us; they have enough to support the servers if they wanted to. However, they don't care about our experience here anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff