Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I have found that zOMG! is dead. Which I find rather disappointing due to it being one reason I made an account to come back to Gaia for the most part. I was really looking forward to trying it out again and see where it goes. However after doing the digging and seeing what happened and the official announcements from the Gaia Staff I can understand where they stand on the issue.

My question is, while zOMG! has all it's security issues and would take a lot of work to bring back, is there any plans to try and create a NEW mmo type game for Gaia? Obviously there is an interest in a Gaia MMO. And creating a new system with better security might be easier then re-working an old system with better security considering what changes there may need to be. So yeah, could an admin give any sort of insight on this?

For Admin: Will there be another MMO created for Gaia Online in the future?

And for everyone else: Would you play it if it was made?

Dangerous Genius

The chances of an admin seeing this are slim. You'd do better to ask at next Monday's "Ask the Staff" thread.

As to your other question, I'd at least give it a try.
Thanks for the input and I may try that if I can remember to.

Distinct Player

In many ways we are already paying for it. I have spend alot of money to buy gc to obtain Revives, Super charges, Ghi Amps and also many cash items to show off my avatar on zOMG area's.
Now that zOMG has been shut down I have stopped buying cash items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff