22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Theodore Brosevelt
Only Gray
Dms is so last year. talk2hand

Stuck at 11.8 for the rest of my zOMG days

At least it's better than crewing with people that don't know a buff from a debuff.

whats a buff

A wild Gray appears...

Stop changing your username.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Only Gray
Theodore Brosevelt
Only Gray
Dms is so last year. talk2hand

Stuck at 11.8 for the rest of my zOMG days

At least it's better than crewing with people that don't know a buff from a debuff.

whats a buff

A wild Gray appears...

Stop changing your username.

Maybe eventually

Sweetheart

18,425 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Not true, we have a brand new 10 player in our crew right now.

Sophomore

12,000 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
The Tea Rose
pandexX
The Tea Rose

This i already know , what game are you playing and it is hard to say that these new comers could do well on their own. have you seen them ? crewed with them the 6 attacks , the no buffs, the solos just plain noob attitude. i know that there is a few good players out there but I'm not sure that the few can out weight the many noobish players. takes a wile to get into DMS if you are a new players nowa days , i mean come on most if not 99.999% of players nowadays level straight to 10.0 and then " daa derp what do i do now"

They'll learn eventually.
Not all 12.0 are experts, people can just buy the rings from the MP.
Who knows, some of the 10.0 could have came from a long hiatus.
As offensive as this may seem, but it honestly does not matter if there's a bunch of noobs or elites, zOMG! has been "dying" the past year. And with the release of HOCS, all zOMG might lack right now is a gravestone.

You can't buy regular 12.0 rings from the marketplace. Only sweetheart and sugar rush. The only way to get your rings to 12.0 is to play DMS. Which means you should have experience by then.

Cluttered Businesswoman

Dandeliondart

You can't buy regular 12.0 rings from the marketplace. Only sweetheart and sugar rush. The only way to get your rings to 12.0 is to play DMS. Which means you should have experience by then.

Technically you can.
You can swap the CL levels of the rings you bought with what you have.
[

IRL Cat

Dandeliondart
The Tea Rose
pandexX
The Tea Rose

This i already know , what game are you playing and it is hard to say that these new comers could do well on their own. have you seen them ? crewed with them the 6 attacks , the no buffs, the solos just plain noob attitude. i know that there is a few good players out there but I'm not sure that the few can out weight the many noobish players. takes a wile to get into DMS if you are a new players nowa days , i mean come on most if not 99.999% of players nowadays level straight to 10.0 and then " daa derp what do i do now"

They'll learn eventually.
Not all 12.0 are experts, people can just buy the rings from the MP.
Who knows, some of the 10.0 could have came from a long hiatus.
As offensive as this may seem, but it honestly does not matter if there's a bunch of noobs or elites, zOMG! has been "dying" the past year. And with the release of HOCS, all zOMG might lack right now is a gravestone.

nope, you can

if you buy a ring of any level from the marketplace, you can upgrade it to 12

soulbinding only occurs when swapping (always) and equipping (some of the time)

thus, you can put the ring back on the marketplace after upgrading it to 12

IRL Cat

The Tea Rose
Dandeliondart

Technically you can.
You can swap the CL levels of the rings you bought with what you have.
[
see my post above

swapping soulbinds the ring, but you can upgrade it freely without anything happening

Cluttered Businesswoman

curtneko
]see my post above

swapping soulbinds the ring, but you can upgrade it freely without anything happening

Please reread my post.
I believe you misunderstood me.
I'm well-aware that swapping CLs soulbind the rings, however, I'm giving an example of how people might obtain the CL 12.0 without having to participate in DMS whatsoever.

IRL Cat

The Tea Rose
curtneko
]see my post above

Please reread my post.
I believe you misunderstood me.
I'm well-aware that swapping CLs soulbind the rings, howeveser, I'm giving an example of how people might obtain the CL 12.0 without having to participate in DMS whatsoever.
senseless swapping, i'd just keep the 12 and salvage the lower cl ring

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pnyuu
Damn Saturdays suck gonk
anybody doing YM recruit me please. I'm 10.5
can play till 5pm EST

It's okay, you'll get accepted one day.
You'll get many chances... unlike colleges these days...

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Maybe if you were CL 12 you wouldn't get turned down so much, dummy.
Stop suppressing to that level, nobody likes CL 10s.
For your health.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas