Welcome to Gaia! ::

» » »
    There are hints about the game being a download, but... Any ideas? gonk

Or will it be a flash, like the other games?
« « «

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Supposedly it will be flash.
User Image
If it was a download, they would have to constantly make us have updates to keep security tight. For example: Gunbound, which happens quite frequently. :p
I'm Really sick of flash, its so inconvinant, id rather wait longer and have them make a nice [non-flash] game.
Flash. Why?
Becuse it's easier to program then a client based game.

Dangerous Genius

Flash. 3nodding
Will Flash incorporate new updates and support for new items?

If they are intending on updating it ever so often then I think a download client would be much better than Flash.

Dapper Businessman

1,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
flash domokun
Flash, though they may change to a client further down the road... it all depends on how massivley successful the mmo will be.
Flash. I'd rather play Ragnarok Online or MapleStory...if it was to be downloaded surprised
S t r a i v e
Flash. I'd rather play Ragnarok Online or MapleStory...if it was to be downloaded surprised

My thoughts exactly. (kneels and prays) "Please be flash."
Ruiko_Fumu
S t r a i v e

My thoughts exactly. (kneels and prays) "Please be flash."

Ugh, I don't like MS as its not all that great really, and the hackers just make it stupid. RO, I've yet to play, but I prefer my GW, GW2 (When its out), EQ (When I get a job soon for it), EQ 2 (When I get it), and WoW 3nodding
I think if this is good as flash, they could keep it around for anyone wanting to play the 'original' then make like a 'V:2' or something fancy for 2nd version or 2nd game, and make it download, but still free.

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
Flash? yes please. =)
i'd like a flash game with a high resolution.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff