9,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Hidan Hardy
Myrielle
Hidan Hardy
Darn, I totally should have done that too! Too bad my first thought was to put down FF7

I would have put FFVII as well.

I had no idea that there were so many other final fantasy fans~
Ye didn't look very hard, chap.

Apparently not xD

Greedy Lover

LOL

I did the same thing xD

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
zothaq

biggrin i did the same thing

Newbie Player

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Heckler 50
When I took the survey few days ago I answered zOMG! too at the last question

Durem Lover

That's what I was thinking of doing.
maybe we could get the whole zOMG! community to do it... ninja
Rabid-Turtle

lol I put zOMG! as well. Would be nice to be picked, the only thing that might get me overlooked is that I don't play trading card games...damn my honesty

I put that too and I said no to the other thing that it asked if you do which I can't remember...but anyway, they will probably want different types of people so you might still get to do it.
Honesty is always the best policy. Well, most of the time. lol

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I thought about putting zOMG, but went with my all time favorite game series Final Fantasy.

Benevolent Codger

Hidan Hardy
Myrielle
Hidan Hardy
Darn, I totally should have done that too! Too bad my first thought was to put down FF7

When you consider the similarities between the ring system and the Materia system, it's really not all that surprising - the gameplay appeals to very similar aspects of gamers. There are even notable storyline similarities (between G'hi and Mako/Lifestream, for instance) that I find hard to consider completely accidental. I think it's hardly a coincidence that so many ardent FFVII fans love zOMG!. 3nodding

Interestingly, naming FFVII as my favourite never crossed my mind, this time - strange, considering that it's been my standard 'favourite game' answer for over a decade, now. I think if Final Fantasy VII had the kind of community that zOMG! does, it would be no-contest - without that, however, I simply don't see how it could compete...

Excitable Vampire

9,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Red Kutai
Hidan Hardy
Myrielle
Hidan Hardy

When you consider the similarities between the ring system and the Materia system, it's really not all that surprising - the gameplay appeals to very similar aspects of gamers. There are even notable storyline similarities (between G'hi and Mako/Lifestream, for instance) that I find hard to consider completely accidental. I think it's hardly a coincidence that so many ardent FFVII fans love zOMG!. 3nodding

Interestingly, naming FFVII as my favourite never crossed my mind, this time - strange, considering that it's been my standard 'favourite game' answer for over a decade, now. I think if Final Fantasy VII had the kind of community that zOMG! does, it would be no-contest - without that, however, I simply don't see how it could compete...

Wow, you have a point, there are definitely certain similarities between the two; no wonder I love Zomg! so much. Actually, seeing ties in with ff7 actually just makes me want to play it even more, and I will certainly do so since my tuna run is Saturday.

But anyways, really? That's a bit odd, but it does make sense that it didn't come up because o all the questions about trading card games, which I am assuming this new mmo will be based around.

Shy Werewolf

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

My favorite is Final Fantasy... VI. emo
Hidan Hardy
SAME! But mine was Kingdom Hearts

Excitable Vampire

9,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
iRection
Hidan Hardy
SAME! But mine was Kingdom Hearts

Dude, your username kills me every time I see it XD

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
zOMG is actually my favorite, but I thought it would be too cheesy/kissing up to put that. sweatdrop The only other game I've played as much as zOMG was Pokemon (red).

Fluffy Bunny

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I put zOMG! 'cause I don't really play any other mmos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff