21,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm having problems with it just by myself x.x'
I would love help if any of you would like to~

I haven't played zOMG in forever, haha.

Saxy Coder

surprised It's not that hard - just r4 Coyote on yourself and maybe wear Fitness.
Once you touch the statue, use Fleet Feet (if you have it) and run back to the entrance.
Don't try to kill any of the monsters which attack you after touching the statue - they're only there to slow you down so you fail.

I'll glady help you though if you're still having a hard time. 3nodding
I will be for another half an hour tonight, or we can try for some time tomorrow after 12 pm PST.

Ice-Cold Widow

21,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady Saxophone
surprised It's not that hard - just r4 Coyote on yourself and maybe wear Fitness.
Once you touch the statue, use Fleet Feet (if you have it) and run back to the entrance.
Don't try to kill any of the monsters which attack you after touching the statue - they're only there to slow you down so you fail.

I will be for another half an hour tonight, or we can try for some time tomorrow after 12 pm PST.
I'd love to have help~ 3nodding I'm not sure if I have fleet feet or not o.o
I work about 8am-3pm cst ^^' But i'm okay now if you are?

Also thanks in advance, i've just never could beat it by myself, though I could also try that suggestion! heart

Saxy Coder

Ricocheted Hopes
Lady Saxophone

Also thanks in advance, i've just never could beat it by myself, though I could also try that suggestion! heart
We can do it now ^^ Are you on a server?

Ice-Cold Widow

21,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lady Saxophone
Ricocheted Hopes
Lady Saxophone

We can do it now ^^ Are you on a server?
Yep! Bladed Vase right now ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces