Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come join the Snakes of Darkness clan slay monsters and win tons of gold!!!!!! biggrin

Dapper Roisterer

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Window Shopper 100
come join the idiot clan. kill monsters and win tons of flames from people who know that clans are pointless.
what?
exactly.

Precious Treasure

://&Syko

SNAKES.
ON A PLANE.
YEAAAAAAAAA.

What color is death?
The shade of an ice pick sinking into flesh
Sex-n-sex-n-sex-n-death
I don't want you
I want your flesh
You know its not that poppular sweatdrop
Kurenai Gekijou
come join the idiot clan. kill monsters and win tons of flames from people who know that clans are pointless.
what?
exactly.
Clans? Pointless?

Going clanless in the BS means no help, if you're in a clan you've got people who all accept you without even having met you, most of which will help you with what you need.
elvellon
Kurenai Gekijou
what?
exactly.
Clans? Pointless?

Going clanless in the BS means no help, if you're in a clan you've got people who all accept you without even having met you, most of which will help you with what you need.

Hehe......you know hes right i can have new friends!Though nobody joined.*sighs*
elvellon
Kurenai Gekijou
what?
exactly.
Clans? Pointless?

wait. . . I thought that was what my friends list was for? sweatdrop to think I had it wrong this whole time! [/sarcasum]
Viper456
Come join the Snakes of Darkness clan slay monsters and win tons of gold!!!!!! biggrin
i am ready to join you smile
Viper456
im willing to join..where do i sign up?
Chradrix
Viper456

its ok i getting some money for a guild for now your in.When i get my guild you will have to join the guild to be a member.I will inform you on news(ex.Clan wars,to go to certain places for a short time, and such)
Viper456
Chradrix
Viper456

its ok i getting some money for a guild for now your in.When i get my guild you will have to join the guild to be a member.I will inform you on news(ex.Clan wars,to go to certain places for a short time, and such)

i will be waiting for your invitation....
so how do i join?
Raabi
Viper456
Chradrix
Viper456

i will be waiting for your invitation....

well it might take a few months i only have 1,163 and i dont wanna spend my real money hehe
Marika_128
so how do i join?

your in for now wait for the guild ill build a forum on this subject
Viper456
Marika_128
so how do i join?

your in for now wait for the guild ill build a forum on this subject

just send me an invite

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff