Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
thought I might pop this one on the devs:

It isn't a major issue, but it's a bit of a pet peeve when it comes to zomg.
I've often suppressed my Cl in order to participate in an event or open a chest of some kind while in a lower CL area. then when it's time to unsuppress, oops-- I've still got the health that I supressed down to. Now that I'm a 9.0, if I unsupress from a very low cl, my heart will start beating like I'm almost out of health. at first it was funny, but now it's very annoying, especially having to wait to heal back up all the way. so here's my suggestion:

unsuppress health according to health meter's PERCENTAGE

an example: I suppress down to 100 health. I then lose 50 health. (afk'd in front of a mushroom cannon, perhaps D: )
I then unsuppress, and my max health becomes 1000. I would then get 500 health, since I lost 50% of my health.

It's just a small suggestion

Like, dislike? pros, cons? please discuss!

Dapper Gaian

2,500 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Brandisher 100
U SHOULD GET A WISH RING THEN CHANGE THE OPTIONS ON IT TO MAINTAIN STATUS.

Man-Hungry Vampire

10,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Can't go back for it's too late...

I like this idea. I'm also irked by the fact that I suddenly start bleeding just because I switched CLs. It shouldn't be that big of a deal to lower ones charge level. Stick to percentages would make things more... convenient and less irritating?

To the dream world I escape...

Fashionable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
thank you. it's nice to know I'm not the only one out there who finds this a little annoying.
....what???

Professional Novice

User Image
That has always bothered me too. It's not a huge problem, but it would be helpful I think. It would also be nice if your buffs could suppress too instead of disappearing completely. I hate when I've just used meat and then I decide to suppress. I lose my buff and have to wait for the ring to cool down again.

Magnetic Loiterer

The problem with Meat is that it doesn't work at your CL once you suppress / unsuppress. This would be a great help :3 And hopefully my irksome peeve oculd be fixed.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
.M i s a k i - c h i.
The problem with Meat is that it doesn't work at your CL once you suppress / unsuppress. This would be a great help :3 And hopefully my irksome peeve oculd be fixed.

*ALL* buffs vanish when you change CL, regardless of direction.
I wish Buffs were reset when you suppress, but that could lead to abuse.

But Health % is a great idea since going from 100 at CL 1 to 100 at CL 10 requires loads of healing and usage of Stamina, thus using up time (but you get free Rage lol)

Fashionable Lunatic

I kind of like having a bunch of stuff to heal whenever I unsuppress. I can heal myself the damage and charge up my rage meter, and since I'm still in the Null Chamber I can just sit down to recover the stamina before going out again.

Professional Novice

Yui_hime
I kind of like having a bunch of stuff to heal whenever I unsuppress. I can heal myself the damage and charge up my rage meter, and since I'm still in the Null Chamber I can just sit down to recover the stamina before going out again.
User Image
Yeah, that's the only problem I see with it. You wouldn't get that opportunity to build up some rage. But, I might be willing to give that up for the time and stamina it would save. I can always build rage elsewhere.

Fashionable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
that's the only downfall I see to it, building rage. but waiting is tedious, and there are a few situations when unsupressing and waiting for your health to get back up could get you dazed. (i.e- more waiting!)

call me an all-out action whore, but I'm not too patient. I wanna kill stuff!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff