Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I came back to gaia after 2 years and on zomg i tried farming flamingos for the first time, is it normal for someone to just barge in and steal your patch?

They didn't even say a word to me either figured I would just leave so...what's up with that?!

I thought it quiet rude but i figured if i had said something i would be the one coming across ..what's the word? arrogant? no that's not the word I will just stick to rude ^-^'

Original Wolf

The rude one was them. lol.

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
dinozaurio
The rude one was them. lol.

thought so ^-^'

Noob

A lot of the loot you can get from Village Greens is used in Alchemy, making it valuable.
Specifically, Pink Flamingo Feathers (gained from killing Flamingos) are worth a pretty penny in the marketplace ... especially since they're an important Alchemy ingredient ^^;

So yeah, people farm Flamingos and steal other people's birds.

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Poor Lost Child
A lot of the loot you can get from Village Greens is used in Alchemy, making it valuable.
Specifically, Pink Flamingo Feathers (gained from killing Flamingos) are worth a pretty penny in the marketplace ... especially since they're an important Alchemy ingredient ^^;

So yeah, people farm Flamingos and steal other people's birds.

Thats why I was there in the first place ^-^

Shadowy Foe

Try adding people like that to a crew next time. Usually people will accept because crews = more ghi which = more luck and loot

Lonely Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
Feel like some Zomg players are getting rude these days. Whenever I feel a bit down by seeing no helpful players, I fold myself back to Village Green, coz it's where every one is helpful and no one is harsh. But yeah, I also have such encounters for a few times there also, making me feel, am I just dumm as one of them say or they're just....... I'll stop here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff