Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I came back to gaia after 2 years and on zomg i tried farming flamingos for the first time, is it normal for someone to just barge in and steal your patch?

They didn't even say a word to me either figured I would just leave so...what's up with that?!

I thought it quiet rude but i figured if i had said something i would be the one coming across ..what's the word? arrogant? no that's not the word I will just stick to rude ^-^'

Original Wolf

The rude one was them. lol.

Hilarious Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
dinozaurio
The rude one was them. lol.

thought so ^-^'

Noob

A lot of the loot you can get from Village Greens is used in Alchemy, making it valuable.
Specifically, Pink Flamingo Feathers (gained from killing Flamingos) are worth a pretty penny in the marketplace ... especially since they're an important Alchemy ingredient ^^;

So yeah, people farm Flamingos and steal other people's birds.

Hilarious Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Poor Lost Child
A lot of the loot you can get from Village Greens is used in Alchemy, making it valuable.
Specifically, Pink Flamingo Feathers (gained from killing Flamingos) are worth a pretty penny in the marketplace ... especially since they're an important Alchemy ingredient ^^;

So yeah, people farm Flamingos and steal other people's birds.

Thats why I was there in the first place ^-^

Salty Aggressor

Try adding people like that to a crew next time. Usually people will accept because crews = more ghi which = more luck and loot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff