Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I've been Lurking for awhile, but I can't seem to find information about showing strength. I understand the total charge level and such, but How am I going to know if my rings are strong enough for the current level I'm fighting? are the rings gonna have number stats? Does anyone get what I'm saying? if you do, can you expand?

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
I do believe that Qixter had said something about this, a color-coded strength meter.....such as enemies whose names are in the color blue they're weaker then you, white colored names are on par with you, and red named enemies are stronger....i forget how it was counted up though and thank you for looking at the website ^__^ this is appreciated by the Mods, Battle regs, and Qixter
awesome, and np, I think it's important to look before you touch heart
but I'm wondering how am I gonna know what a ring does? is there like a stat wheel showing the damage type? are we gonna have numbers like "atk lvl: 335" or such?

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Spiderstrash
but I'm wondering how am I gonna know what a ring does? is there like a stat wheel showing the damage type? are we gonna have numbers like "atk lvl: 335" or such?

all items in gaia have a short discription on them if you go to the shops or hover your mouse in some casses itll mostlily give a breaf discription of what tipe of attack it is there

as for efecting monsters when you target them a helthbar apears over head so you mostlily wont be able to see the exact numbers but can still get a feal for it

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Spiderstrash
Um no, i'm sure the rings will just have a description when it comes to power and you have to find out for yourself.....as for numbers i think it's all revolved around charge count because i don't believe they've ever revealed a system to count ring stats
well, at worst I'll just figure it out when the game comes round <3 but thank you so much for the information ^^
tips: when you hit a monster and it deal little dmg, be like this -> gonk . but if you deal many dmg and it seem like dying, be like this -> scream . anyways, you just run away when you notice you are not at the lvl to deal with the monster isn't it ? knowing your streng doesn't mean much. knowing the enemies' streng is the point.

Distinct Warlord

But the force of our enemies will be determined by...what, exactly? Monsters don't use rings, that's for sure...So they must have some kind of stats. And we must have some kind of stats too in that case.
HP can't be the only stat...right? (Ok, Exhaustion too could be consider)

Damn, I get confused now crying Qixter please lighten a little bit this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff