Welcome to Gaia! ::

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I notice that since slash has been incorporated more into DMS ( With people choosing to go without CC more and more ) that a lot of lower level members who use tape will also take slash. When I enter the crew I check sets, if I see a tape ask to see if it's actually being used, then say that they should not have slash with tape if I see that in the set as well. Am I the only one who's adamant about ensuring tape can't be broken even though "it's just yellow rooms"?

Malevolent Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
nah if they want to bring slash and make tape pointless and wasting a ring slot
that is their right i just sit back and laugh ^^

Fashionable Misfit

kimo hamoshi
Kinda agree with kimo here xD

if crews assign tape, but then still carry slash, one isnt looking at the fact that tape will be broken indefinitely

i personally dont like ccs (crowd control) for yellow maze

Malevolent Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
La Skullette
kimo hamoshi
Kinda agree with kimo here xD

if crews assign tape, but then still carry slash, one isnt looking at the fact that tape will be broken indefinitely

i personally dont like ccs (crowd control) for yellow maze

same here i don't like cc in yellow or green maze

Fashionable Misfit

kimo hamoshi
the only cc i would want in crew while in green rooms would b quick sand xD

Malevolent Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
La Skullette
kimo hamoshi
the only cc i would want in crew while in green rooms would b quick sand xD

yep and only the tank should have that

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
If a crew member is willing to listen to an experiended player, suggestions towards tape and slash should be made; however, if they are stubborn, or give you that air of "oh no she didn't tell me this and that" I would personally back off and say to myself "told you so"

I like assigning CC rings to a crew that is not experienced with DMS and yes, if one carries tape, I would be fine if they also carried slash, as long as they know what they are doing, or are willing to listen to any needed instructions about these two rings. However, if it appears hopeless, it is best to separate slash/tape to the assigned crew member.

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tape isn't very useful in DMS any more.. xp I like it in yellow rooms, but really it's not hard without. xd

Slash has very small aoe though, so I think tape would still work okay.

I wouldn't be adamant about it.. too much nitpicking makes the crew not fun. Every crew I've ever joined that starts nitpicking on every ring choice has failed miserably.. and not because of the ring choices. xd

Popular Friend

Screw CCs!

Yay 4 attacks each person!

emotion_awesome

Dapper Loiterer

II Verda II
Screw CCs!

emotion_awesome

I second this ;D

Popular Friend

twilightreaperX
II Verda II
Screw CCs!

emotion_awesome

I second this ;D

xD

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
there is not much you can do about it. if they dont want to listen, its their problem. i prefer to make it not my problem then. tape can be usefull if you crew with 10.5 or lower and half of the crew is below 10.5 otherwise: ditch tape

Undead Extinguisher

13,100 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Conventioneer 300

With a good tank (And backup healer if beyond yellow rooms.) Damage dealers should not need cc or meat it makes room for more attacks speeding up the whole run.

There is more chance of wipes when cc is used in dms, you would be surprised how many people can't use they rings effectively. (With the exception of quicksand used in the green rooms)

Things have just changed over time to make things faster and less chance of failing.
I have used this method so even cl10s can farm the yellow rooms without meat and cc rings.

Malevolent Tycoon

Cannae

With a good tank (And backup healer if beyond yellow rooms.) Damage dealers should not need cc or meat it makes room for more attacks speeding up the whole run.

There is more chance of wipes when cc is used in dms, you would be surprised how many people can't use they rings effectively. (With the exception of quicksand used in the green rooms)

Things have just changed over time to make things faster and less chance of failing.
I have used this method so even cl10s can farm the yellow rooms without meat and cc rings.

I kinda agree with this but I like to have high health; I guess it makes things more efficient health/healing wise.

To everyone: If not slash then what is other rings to use?

Fairy

13,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Prayer Circle 200
II Verda II
Screw CCs!

emotion_awesome

RIGHT?! whee
Hackslashmantisnbuummmmmpp twisted

Quick Reply