Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
skuldude
the monster tries to kill you and you turn stronger and the monster does
the same

No, I'm pretty sure monsters will not get stronger. And I make a better "skuldude" that you.

Shy Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
UMMMMM......Wtf?
Translation please?
The Right Honorable MG
skuldude
the monster tries to kill you and you turn stronger and the monster does
the same

No, I'm pretty sure monsters will not get stronger. And I make a better "skuldude" that you.
Your more of a chocobo with a shaman stick and Im a guy just with skeleton gloves and a skull mask but you are right he is no skuldude.
Translating

skuldude
When the monster tries to kill you, you turn stronger, and, due to the monster's special ability, it does the same.

I don't understand. Will a ring make you stronger when it does damage to you, is it one of the monster's special abilities....?

Well, if that monster happens to be boss, it might acquire an ability to make itself strong, but I don't know if it's going to have an ability that makes itself as strong when one of his spells makes you strong, to duplicate the strength that you have.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
He meant that if the monster kills you it gets stronger because of your defeat stare and no it dont. If it beat you thats it..it the same way that it is till some next idiot person who dares to battles it confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff