Welcome to Gaia! ::

who agrees with me?

Me 0.32967032967033 33.0% [ 30 ]
No Way Ill DO What I Want 0.12087912087912 12.1% [ 11 ]
Your No Different Complaining like The Others 0.34065934065934 34.1% [ 31 ]
Haha You Really htink you got me to stop 0.20879120879121 20.9% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
1 2 3 4 >

canl;t any of you read no wepaons will be able to be used during the bs mmo itls rings get it rings noi weapons, the more you complain the less likely they'll change it and they wanna get it on the rolll so stfu stfu stfu and go complain somewere else or to your friend or parents, go read the damn anoucements the gms made and they tell you no weapons only rings and theres a comic some were that clearly explains tyhe damn tactics of the rings and there purpose and how to use em SO STFU

any one agreeS?
they just need to wait until it comes out ...
yea no kidding but damn ethy keep flooding all post with this shuyt

Girl-Crazy Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
they just ned to cool down neutral i mean.. the batle system isn out yet...plus in one of the stickies there are samples of some of the rings, and how use them and , plus making weapons to be used in the BS would literaly retrace the BS like 3 years! eek i dont want that!>.<
Zexx_Xion
EthelWolf
canl;t any of you read no wepaons will be able to be used during the bs mmo itls rings get it rings noi weapons, the more you complain the less likely they'll change it and they wanna get it on the rolll so stfu stfu stfu and go complain somewere else or to your friend or parents, go read the damn anoucements the gms made and they tell you no weapons only rings and theres a comic some were that clearly explains tyhe damn tactics of the rings and there purpose and how to use em SO STFU

any one agreeS?

Lol first off some ppl actually are trying to come up with ideas around the weapons problem.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30079705
Next This kinda information is payed for by most gaming companys (focus groups).Gaia wants use to say what we dont want and the more we voice it the more they undersatnd they have to change it.Some people do take it to a extream and alote of ppl just say they hate it without any ideas on how to change it, and nether helps.Also people like you dont help it mutch ether if you dont care then wether or not use who do want weapons are makeing a fuss over it shouldnt matter to you.I really think if weapons really is the big issue we should start comeing up with ideas for it and stop debating wether or not your stupid to want or not want them.
ye abut thing is yea i want weapons too but they made it official there is no weapons, so wats the point in complaining over and over that they want weapons adn how is it helping gaia by saying the same hsyt over and over and over till almost every post that's new is about we want wepaon animation blablablbal; lets vote ??? so how is your point even a point? when ur saying the same shyt as they say? except that post you sent me is a good idea except the ppl complaining iisn;t about rings looking like weapons thye want weapon animatino meaning the wepaons they have or will have to use em to fight with like katana on my back wipe that and slassh
LMFAOROFLMFAO

GTFO YOU CANT EVEN SPELL!!!

With a 2nd grade writing level I wonder if you even know how to read?

ok...

Ill teach you.

Get
The
Fuck
Off
Gaia
EthelWolf
ye abut thing is yea i want weapons too but they made it official there is no weapons, so wats the point in complaining over and over that they want weapons adn how is it helping gaia by saying the same hsyt over and over and over till almost every post that's new is about we want wepaon animation blablablbal; lets vote ??? so how is your point even a point? when ur saying the same shyt as they say? except that post you sent me is a good idea except the ppl complaining iisn;t about rings looking like weapons thye want weapon animatino meaning the wepaons they have or will have to use em to fight with like katana on my back wipe that and slassh
This is why we are asking for weapons or weapons selutions.The less big of deal you make it the less big of a deal you will get. if we do want waepons we will have to keep going at it.I personaly like gaia and pay for mounthly collectibles that i like and have gotten a gaia keychain as well.So personaly and im sure im not the only one when playing this game we look for the most, and when we do see something we disslike we do ask for changes.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
What people dont understand is that..

GAIAN BATTLE SYSTEM WILL HAVE WEAPONS

Just not YOUR Weapons
oh ok, i guess i understand it from your point of view. your way into the game paying and everyhting and as for what you pay for is what u get right. but i guess for ppl like me who play occasionaly and just tyr to biuld there avi;s up to there standards, it makes us wonder why you guys flip out but now i understand. random question u need to buy the collectibles with cash and credit card right?
EthelWolf
oh ok, i guess i understand it from your point of view. your way into the game paying and everyhting and as for what you pay for is what u get right. but i guess for ppl like me who play occasionaly and just tyr to biuld there avi;s up to there standards, it makes us wonder why you guys flip out but now i understand. random question u need to buy the collectibles with cash and credit card right?

Credit card,phone,mail i personaly use paypal.but im not tryin to bash becouse i know what your saying alote of gaia members are just kinda screeming give me weapons.witch isnt helping its just kinda annoying, and in this case i totaly agree with you.Just yea there are handfulls of use who would really like to see the.Sun light and water for this BS tree be used in the final version.
EthelWolf

any one agreeS?

Would you like to buy a period?
Your bitching yourself and you need to shut the hell up. Learn to type while your at it. There should be weapons and the only reason your bitching is because you can't afford them. Or your some peace loving hippie. People want weapons and they will continue to ask for them even if people like you b***h about how there should be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff