Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
What Do YOU Think

Perfect Saint

Even when the game was alive, PvP was not an option due to several issues. Seems unlikely to happen now that it is on indefinite maintenance mode with no more developers working on it.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Myrielle
Even when the game was alive, PvP was not an option due to several issues. Seems unlikely to happen now that it is on indefinite maintenance mode with no more developers working on it.

They thought it would be too embarrassing cause I would beat everyone to a pulp. pirate

Jk,jk. mrgreen
Man,I remember when PvP was discussed ad nauseum. Brings me back.

Perfect Saint

Environmental Unity
Myrielle

They thought it would be too embarrassing cause I would beat everyone to a pulp. pirate

Jk,jk. mrgreen
Man,I remember when PvP was discussed ad nauseum. Brings me back.

ur a bulleh...i crai nao

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
zOMG! already has Cherry Fluffs. What more could you ask for in regards to a PvP system?

Salty Aggressor

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

After they fix everything, then maybe.

Saxy Coder

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
zOMG! already has Cherry Fluffs. What more could you ask for in regards to a PvP system?
^

The "creative" PvP system involves using Taunt to lure bunches of Animated, then G-ing on your "enemy"
Extra points are awarded if you kill them while they're sitting or you manage to do a one hit KO. emotion_dealwithit

** This is also known as the "bot-removal" system

Vicious Prophet

Straight-up PVP would be awful because anyone without Integrity and Sugar Rush would be beat by people with.
is zOMG down for anyone?

Beloved Elder

Many of us thought the coliseum would be the long-requested pvp arena. (Well, I thought so anyway.) A lot of us were surprised/disappointed when it wasn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff