Welcome to Gaia! ::

...level up all my healing rings so I can aggro on reg crews OR level up my buffs so I can BL?

Tenacious Sage

Level Wish and Bandage to 12, level Iron, Halo, Ghost, Keen, Rock, and Tef to 12 as well

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Meguriuta
Level Wish and Bandage to 12, level Iron, Halo, Ghost, Keen, Rock, and Tef to 12 as well

When i started DMS i leveled my Heals, then my attacks, then these scaling buffs on what Meg Griffin Said.

So i reccomende Leveling as well. Hot Foot, Hack, Slash, Mantis, And Shuriken and or Bump.

Shirtless Consumer

9,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Meguriuta

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Don't forget the meat. scream
I already have all non-buff rings in my GR attacker set (meat, slash, HF, hack, mantis, fitness) on 12 now, so don't worry about that. It looks like the consensus is wish/bandy but NOT diagnose? That means bu/bubu but no aggro. Yes?

Tenacious Sage

Elanchana
I already have all non-buff rings in my GR attacker set (meat, slash, HF, hack, mantis, fitness) on 12 now, so don't worry about that. It looks like the consensus is wish/bandy but NOT diagnose? That means bu/bubu but no aggro. Yes?

A) it's tank
B) I suggested to you what rings to level first. You can level Diag obviously, but with DMS Wish and Bandage are more commonly used than Diag so it would be logical to have them leveled first since it would open up more roles for you while you learn to tank.

Shy Noob

You should level two scaling buffs to cl 12 first. Like first... I dunno, Iron and then Ghost. It's much more helpful to have two cl 12 buffs over six cl 11 buffs when it comes to scaling.

After that wish and bandage are good to level, then the rest of the scaling buffs. With wish and bandage leveled you can still practice tanking in YM and it will let you be able to also do healing roles in BL.
3nodding

Vicious Prophet

You can tank YM successfully at 11.0 without having to resort to superchargers. After getting your tank set to 11 I'd suggest working on buffs. Being able to tank opens you up to more crews.
Level Wish and Bandage to 12

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
You can be like me and say "******** attacks" and tank everything you do emotion_awesome

In all seriousness, tanking can give you more opportunities for crews. I've seen too many crews asking for tanks, so tanking might be a good thing to learn.
But level heals, then scaling buffs first(iron/rock/ghost/etc) then non scaling.

Explorer

i did a balance like i leveled up some healing rings where i was able to bu or bubu, and the attack rings/passives.

Unbeatable Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Pie For All! 300
u should lvl up ur life and stop looking so muggly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers