Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Pirate

I havent played zomg in like 2 years due to lack of computer, but none the less I am greatly saddened about it being shutdown.
I am seeing so many people saying bring back zomg and making petitions for it, but honestly I dont see it comeing back. . . as we know it.
as much as I would love to see it come back lets face a big fact that was in the staff notice, a security risk in the code, they took it down for our safety, but sadly from what I could gather from it the code is too much to fix . . . but what about rebuilding it, a total overhaul, a rebirth of the game, I do not want anyone to have empty hope for it but it seems like the most possible option for gaia to take if they want to bring it back. as much as I love zomg, as much as I cherish my memories of playing it, as much as I enjoyed battling the animated alongside the friends I made, I feel like our greatest chance to see it again would be if gaia decides to make a zomg2.0, and I would love the chance to battle alongside the friends I made once again

Perfect Saint

As much as I'd love that, I don't think Gaia has the resources it did back in 2008. They had a lot more investors and millions to hire a large team to make zOMG. They've been cutting back on staff for years now.

Durem Pirate

Myrielle
As much as I'd love that, I don't think Gaia has the resources it did back in 2008. They had a lot more investors and millions to hire a large team to make zOMG. They've been cutting back on staff for years now.

I know. sad
like I said, empty hope.

Shy Friend

17,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
i will sadly miss zomg to like you said yosie great friends were made to bad gaia can;t make a new game simular to zomg
zOMG! carried Gaia in a way. So what's left to this site now? content? we just login, spend money, talk and dress up?

zOMG! gave Gaia some soul. some sense of being alive rather than being just your average site.

burning_eyes

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Myrielle
They've been cutting staff because their greedy - those staff were working on things that didn't bring money. Gaia HAS the resources - what do you think their advertising in Announcements every 5 minutes? GaiaCash. Thousands are buying it every day - Gaia has the money. They just don't want to us it to help US.

They gave a lame excuse for pulling it after they lied to us about it coming back. Shameful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff