Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Please understand I'm posting this because I detest widespread internet rumors. NOT to be a p***k. I'm not mad at people who belive this, Im mad at the first dipstick who started this crap.

Ok everyone has been saying that the zOMG ticket is CONFIRMED to give us a 7 days of gameplay.

THIS IS SPECULATION PEOPLE!!

Here is an untamperd excript from the announcement that can be found in the "Announcements" forum.

Quote:
Approximately one in twenty zOMG! Rumble Boxes contain the ultimate Gaia prize: a ticket for a head start on Gaia's upcoming zOMG! MMO. Lucky winners will get to jump in several days ahead of the crowd, putting them first in line to experience the game and collect awesome new zOMG!-only items.

Look carefully! it says several, not seven SEVERAL.

Since there are obviously people who don't think actualy reading announcements is worth the effort Ill point out where it says SEVERAL just for you.

Quote:
Approximately one in twenty zOMG! Rumble Boxes contain the ultimate Gaia prize: a ticket for a head start on Gaia's upcoming zOMG! MMO. Lucky winners will get to jump in several days ahead of the crowd, putting them first in line to experience the game and collect awesome new zOMG!-only items.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Several could also mean more than seven. whee

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
[Makata]
Several could also mean more than seven. whee

This is true! whee

neutral or It could very well be a week. The point is, It is NOT confirmed wich about 75% of Gaia seems to think.
yay! nice thread bean

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
*May be the only person who honestly couldn't care exactly how soon he gets in... Oh wait... That's because I'm a zeta <.<*

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
GenTrigger
*May be the only person who honestly couldn't care exactly how soon he gets in... Oh wait... That's because I'm a zeta <.<*
gen you are remimbering to take notes for my thread right?

and stop bragging
i've seen guesses saying from 2-7 days..
yet.. i wouldn't consider 2 to be several.. 2 is a couple..
also.. i don't think Gaia will give more than a week..
so my estimated guess would be from 3-7 days..
GenTrigger

zeta meaning what? beta tester?

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
GenTrigger

eek Don't take this the wrong way Gen, but I always thought you were a female. sweatdrop

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pandora Yurijoyu OLantern
GenTrigger

and stop bragging

I like realized the reason why halfway through my post.

And what was your thread about again?
GenTrigger

and stop bragging

talk of gen NPC's and gen vs. gen monsters have feuled his self image.. i blame genfans..
Jerem-Bean
GenTrigger

eek Don't take this the wrong way Gen, but I always thought you were a female. sweatdrop

ha ha i did for a while to. i think its the sig

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Xessos
Jerem-Bean
GenTrigger

ha ha i did for a while to. i think its the sig

That must be it xd I stll love the Dancey Dancey anyway. 3nodding

Mind-boggling Fairy

16,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
GenTrigger
GenTrigger

and stop bragging

I like realized the reason why halfway through my post.

And what was your thread about again?
quest walkthrought/log

The Journmans Lantern

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
I'm hoping that it will be 15 days, but I'll settle for 5 ^.^
And yes, at first, I too thought Gen was a female, and yes, Genfans have boosted Gen's ego too astronomical proportions.

And another thing, beware of Gen's test, that glitched tree is not what you think ;D

P.S is it me? Or do threads get off topic easly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff