Welcome to Gaia! ::

JK, I won't play their game anymore c: They will just have to play with themselves. (lol)

lol if you thought this was something worth reading : P

ANYWAYS, how about that lag? So is there going to be less zomg maintenance? Meaning they are not going to cycle servers as much? How difficult is it to cycle the severs?
Do they have to do like, maintenance on the down severs while the new ones are up?

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
Someone doesn't understand humor very well.

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Second topic you made specifically about me redface Someone has a crush

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Hoarder

16,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
No offense intended, but you have got to let this go.

If, as you suggest, the person in question is an ego-maniacal horse's patoot, and enjoys ticking people off, then your rants are only giving him/her what he/she is looking for, and quite honestly, making yourself look bad in the process.

If this person is what you surmise him/her to be, the best possible way to deal with him/her is to ignore them.

Without the constant ego-stroking your attention is giving them, they may just get bored and go looking for other people to bother.

Magnetic Noob

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Ignore the FEELERS .-.
Lux Fortuna

Bro, you got so much spare time. How do you do it?

Original Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[Uh, Over-reacting much? We're just having some fun? Why does everyone need to have a stick up their a**? Oh I know what this is, Ok ok, You can be king too. Geez.]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image
Brooklyn Rage Mage
It's not humour when someone is hurt. A humour is something that most people will find entertained. Have you seen any of Name Drops thread get likes? It's mainly dislikes, so logic dictates that people are hurt not amused or agreed with.

Notice I'm emphasizing "most", of course there are still those odd people who sees it the other way.

Popular Friend

Lux Fortuna

Poor Girl.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
dilann
Brooklyn Rage Mage
It's not humour when someone is hurt. A humour is something that most people will find entertained. Have you seen any of Name Drops thread get likes? It's mainly dislikes, so logic dictates that people are hurt not amused or agreed with.

Notice I'm emphasizing "most", of course there are still those odd people who sees it the other way.
Now I understand this, but to completely address the issue with a topic doesn't help it either. There's a thing that most of us do that is simple and removes the problem from existence. It's called "Ignoring it". Most of the time, people take the internet far too seriously, and a little jest here and there doesn't hurt. A lot of the people who post around here are not only helpful, but like to have fun. There is obviously a limit as to how far one can go, but to completely ruin how others enjoy themselves because they feel "Hurt". Hell, if you get offended by something from the internet,
I don't even really know what to tell you.

Shy Werewolf

Brooklyn Rage Mage
Hell, if you get offended by something from the internet,

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

"Sorry" for starters. *rimshot* emotion_awesome *snipe'd* User Image

dilann: Care to PM me whose feelings have been hurt? I must've missed it.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
Bladeglory
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Hell, if you get offended by something from the internet,

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

"Sorry" for starters. *rimshot* emotion_awesome *snipe'd* User Image
Did that once. Got Blacklisted after a few drama-related incidents. So... User Image

To all my haters emotion_awesome
Brooklyn Rage Mage
dilann
Brooklyn Rage Mage

Now I understand this, but to completely address the issue with a topic doesn't help it either. There's a thing that most of us do that is simple and removes the problem from existence. It's called "Ignoring it". Most of the time, people take the internet far too seriously, and a little jest here and there doesn't hurt. A lot of the people who post around here are not only helpful, but like to have fun. There is obviously a limit as to how far one can go, but to completely ruin how others enjoy themselves because they feel "Hurt". Hell, if you get offended by something from the internet,
Your argument is reasonable but I dont agree in the last sentence. People DO get offended over the internet. In fact, peoples reputation can get damaged by what they do in social networking sites. I can name a few as examples but just turn on the news and you can see it frequently. I've seen senators in USA and Representatives in Canada that has their life changed because of their mistakes.

Internet for most of us has become our virtual hang-out. Of course, we want to always have a positive view over it and kill negative views. For some people, this is damaging their enjoyment. And that is playing zOMG and looking at threads. Honestly, z!F has become chaotic.

I have no intention to prove you wrong at all cost but to find something that we can both agree with. And possibly other people who read this posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff