Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Example: Shallow Seas, Air Fluff farming, Papa Saw - or for short smob/smeb, ps, etc.

I'm saying it should be renamed, so we can group more people to the same place, because it gets extremely empty, and everyone is too spread out. It's not worth the wait. But I'm not sure what you guys have to say.

Barton Sweetheart

Wansapanatym
Example: Shallow Seas, Air Fluff farming, Papa Saw - or for short smob/smeb, ps, etc.

I'm saying it should be renamed, so we can group more people to the same place, because it gets extremely empty, and everyone is too spread out. It's not worth the wait. But I'm not sure what you guys have to say.

If you want something like that then a requirement thread saying that your farming at such and such place at such and such time on this server works wonders as does having people you know on the same time as you and arranging to crew up.

However it seems you want the servers changed so that set farming can be done on that server? I can't see that happening really more so that there is things that are higher up on the To Do List.

Apologise if I've read wrong however.

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
It would be a good idea just to help group people together and help find each other easier. Even if you just rename the servers to the AREAS (like Bass'ken Lake or Zen Gardens) where these events take place, then it would me much easier for members to find each other.

(for example if I wanted to DMS, I'd go to the Bill's Ranch server)

Rainbow Nerd

That's kind of... not how servers work.

Isn't that kind of... stupid? I mean, there is whole map on EVERY Server. Why would they make one 'SMEB' server then another for 'smob'? Or Bill's ranch? It would be a waste.

If you really can't find a crew - which only happened to me like three times, then go to the forum and post what are you doing and when. People usually join.

Rogue

Too lazy to server hop? Get it together man, there's only 1 or 2 other servers, try and muster the strength. e__e

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
>2013
>Not picking the most active server by default

Lunatic

Zealand_Aquarius
Sorry, I forgot that farming isn't really a mini game within zomg since it may cause crowds, so I think it's not a good idea. But, I'm saying it should have Village Greens, so it should also target lower/new players, so that higher levels aren't just playing.

Gemenice
How is that not how servers work? Also, how is it a waste? I think it would be convenient, rather than posting on the forums. What are you preventing? I'm only saying it would be easier if people stayed in places where people take interest as other people do.

Regular

Wansapanatym
How is that not how servers work? Also, how is it a waste? I think it would be convenient, rather than posting on the forums. What are you preventing? I'm only saying it would be easier if people stayed in places where people take interest as other people do.

Wouldn't that just make zOMG blatantly all about farming?

Lunatic

melloxkitty
Wansapanatym

what do you mean by that?

Regular

Wansapanatym
melloxkitty
Wansapanatym

Naming servers after smeb/smob/ps - those are popular farming areas. So if people are logging in and have to pick a server, they'd be basically deciding where they'd like to farm right?

Tenacious Sage

I nominate a server Curt 3nodding

Lunatic

melloxkitty
Wansapanatym
melloxkitty
Wansapanatym

Naming servers after smeb/smob/ps - those are popular farming areas. So if people are logging in and have to pick a server, they'd be basically deciding where they'd like to farm right?
yes, it's essentially the same thing, log in for money. It's not being forced, just saying if you'd like to group with others into a specific place. If you're talking about chatting/player-made events, people can still do that.

Rainbow Nerd

Wansapanatym

How is it a waste? It's a waste having six or seven servers, just to be named by areas/kind of thing you want to do. Yes, it would be useful, if you didn't have the whole MAP everywhere. What do you need other areas for, if you're only doing smob/smeb?

Then again, you can't just do that. Especially not since zOMG! is in the maintenance. The servers cost something. They are not going to do that, because you already have that more or less. Just get to the right area and you're pretty sure they are going to do what you are. I seriously think that no one in Zen Gardens is doing smob while there.
it doesnt mean you need to go on that server if you like to go to farm
how about the gaians who is questing as in ZOMG quest

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
LOL_d_krexen
it doesnt mean you need to go on that server if you like to go to farm
how about the gaians who is questing as in ZOMG quest

Agreed. And that specific place which have been named might be too crumpled with gaians which might cause lag xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff