Welcome to Gaia! ::

Basically I may see why the battle system isn't out yet: maybe part of it is about the enemies. I saw the enemies on the battle info page, and they are either trying to add more 'serious' enemies. Atleast that's what I think... idea arrow
They don't need serious enemies for it to be fun, look at Maplestory >.>
Only they know what they're adding. gonk Though they did say that those six or whatever monsters were just a small portion.
THEY NEED TO TELL USE SOMETHING THE RELEASE DATE
@crowl ~ D< They said they'd talk about the Battle System in the up coming months. I've heard it's coming out before the end of the year. You'll just have to wait till they talk about the system again.
If you want to get serious junk, go play nerd craft.
GET CRUNK

Post, Vote, or Explore to earn gold!!!
Most mmos start out with something easy on the eyes and then slowly change to harden the warrior. So you might be surprised to see something more "serious" when more BS info is out.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
or maybe their waiting to make us go crazy...

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
There are TONS of monsters they haven't shown yet. The enemies we've seen so far are just the beginner-level monsters.
i hate that we have to wait
Pictures-Fade
@crowl ~ D< They said they'd talk about the Battle System in the up coming months. I've heard it's coming out before the end of the year. You'll just have to wait till they talk about the system again.
[I still think it's not going to come out that soon. It'd be cool, but yeah. I have my doubts. >> <<]
I'll be your enemy ^.^ , but your going to have to wait till the PvP is release for me to kill you ^.^
lame XD im the toughest enemy ever
man when planning on getting done wit this game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas