Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think the Staff should change this so we can sell and trade rings again?

Yes! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 10 ]
I dunno / No preference 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
No! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Merry Businesswoman

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
zOMG! rings (weapons) used to be sellable and tradeable. In other words, you could sell them on the marketplace and trade them with other Gaians. On December 8, 2008, this was removed, though. Do you think the Staff should change this so we can sell and trade rings again?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Nope. No dev's that worked on the game are working with Gaia HQ anymore. They can't figure out the code to change anything with the game anymore.
Besides... I never understood the point in selling/trading rings over when you can just get them yourself and for free from the game.
FF, SH and SR are really the only rings that need to be sold/traded.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
What people don't seem to realize, is that if we could sell/trade the in-game rings, their value would quickly deflate, as anyone and their mother could suddenly sell these rings.

Perfect Saint

I doubt this is your path to untold riches. You'd have to compete with people with hundreds of rings (each) and flooding the MP with them. The supply will quickly overtake the demand and you'll be ending up dumping rings in the dumpster than waste time selling them.

You probably just want quick rings, but play enough, you'll get more of any of the 40 regular rings than you use.

Merry Businesswoman

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
It is definitely true that the value of the rings would go down if we could sell them.

Salty Aggressor

Ms Shatter
It is definitely true that the value of the rings would go down if we could sell them.

Then y do u want this 2 happen

Merry Businesswoman

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
eliza_bunnypooh
Ms Shatter

Then y do u want this 2 happen

I didn't realize that the value would go down until I posted this topic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas