• Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
rofl ******** GAIA now.... I guess its time to find another place to hang out, Its too bad really..... Too bad that I was DUMB and spent money on this piece of s**t.... zOMG was the ONLY thing that kept me here. Peace out you greedy ********!!!!

Agile Noob

Mzmonchichi
rofl ******** GAIA now.... I guess its time to find another place to hang out, Its too bad really..... Too bad that I was DUMB and spent money on this piece of s**t.... zOMG was the ONLY thing that kept me here. Peace out you greedy ********]

lol
More like it didnt make enough money and so was not worth fixing the security risks it contained.

Saiotsu's Kouhai

Tipsy Phantom

10,875 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Agile Noob

Felis Hircus
More like it didnt make enough money and so was not worth fixing the security risks it contained.

The security risk is just an excuse of getting out from trouble so people will be like "Oh theres something that can hack my account, ok now im cool with zomg shutting down". If you have not recall, zOMG has been running for almost 6 years without any devastating problems, only lags and freezes, and no "security issue" have ever arise. Compare to towns2, less than a year few gaians already found an exploit that allows you to use other gaians username, and prevents the real gaian from entering Towns 2.

The Logic!!
That meme is bad and you should feel bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff