Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help me think up a better title for this project. I'm not very creative.

I can think up a name 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
I got nuttin' 0.33088235294118 33.1% [ 45 ]
Sarah Palin fan club is the only acceptable name 0.55147058823529 55.1% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Star

When I was in Chicago, CST was a good time zone to be in; not too early, not too late. But now that I'm back in CA, there's some issues when I get on later in the night d/t the 2-3h time difference compared to CST and EST.

Star

iFaiji

I lived in Hinsdale up until 6mo ago eek We were kinda neighbors whee

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Schoolmizugi
iFaiji

I lived in Hinsdale up until 6mo ago eek We were kinda neighbors whee
oh cool :3
ive only met one other zOMGers in RL xD we ended up eating thai food while we talked about ringsets, you should cme visit when you get the chance

Omnipresent Warlord

New additions are an Ohioan, a Northern Californian, a Chicagoan, and a Lithuanian who is northwest of someplace called Labünavos misko biosferos poligonas which I assume translates to "Middle of Nowhere" Map is current as of this post.

As an aside, I nearly met someone from Zomg once, but they cancelled because they did not have the means to drive all the way to where I was. Bummer.

As for answering my own questions posed, I don't usually have a problem finding crews no matter the hour because I always pick the most populated server at the time and if one layer is empty then there's people on the other.

I do enjoy playing with people from other countries especially one person from Luxembourg and some Australians when I can get them talking on skype.

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
I've actually met two people from zOMG. It was kinda awkward but talking about the game broke the ice xD

Rogue

Omnileech
New additions are an Ohioan, a Northern Californian, a Chicagoan, and a Lithuanian who is northwest of someplace called Labünavos misko biosferos poligonas which I assume translates to "Middle of Nowhere" Map is current as of this post.

As an aside, I nearly met someone from Zomg once, but they cancelled because they did not have the means to drive all the way to where I was. Bummer.

As for answering my own questions posed, I don't usually have a problem finding crews no matter the hour because I always pick the most populated server at the time and if one layer is empty then there's people on the other.

I do enjoy playing with people from other countries especially one person from Luxembourg and some Australians when I can get them talking on skype.
Yes Toshi lives in the middle of nowhere.... she needs to move to Australia because she digs them aussie stuff including the men too lol

ps. I sent the tim tams + the magazine, Toshi :U
ToshiTo-chan

I met 2 gaians so far in person. They are my close friends now. I met mira (meion) on zOMG xD I literally forced her to add me on gaia, skype etc and even asked to meet up. She kinda scared at first xd
BRAZEKOOL
dark meion gashe

Omni should come to Aus!!!!
And if things go according to plan, I have planned some travel to Malaysia and Vietnam at beginning of the year and spending my end of the year in Canada so probably gonna visit Curt, Miya, Mage, my fav gaia artist etc <3

Omnipresent Warlord

Everything in Australia wants people dead. It's no wonder you hide indoors and play video games to escape reality. I don't think I'll ever visit that continent.

Destructive Dabbler

:V

Yes leasfy being all chummy, I was glad to meet up in the city. At least it was somewhere public with lots of room to run away in case she was a weirdo or something.

Omnileech
Everything in Australia wants people dead. It's no wonder you hide indoors and play video games to escape reality. I don't think I'll ever visit that continent.

They can still get inside o 3 o
Rainbow Filled Nights
Kaniskion
Mmm....Now I know where you all live. *smacks lips* emotion_dowant

But I'm an innocent little rainy gonk

For now! pirate

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Omnileech
New additions are an Ohioan, a Northern Californian, a Chicagoan, and a Lithuanian who is northwest of someplace called Labünavos misko biosferos poligonas which I assume translates to "Middle of Nowhere" Map is current as of this post

Yes, I told you, I live in the middle of the nowhere!!! It is *insert forest's name* biosphere ground. But you didn't believe in me! emotion_donotwant

Leasfy

Yes Toshi lives in the middle of nowhere.... she needs to move to Australia because she digs them aussie stuff including the men too lol

ps. I sent the tim tams + the magazine, Toshi

I totally dig Aussie men emotion_dowant and I sent you your parcel yesterday as well! :3

Rogue

Omnileech
!!!!!!
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

we are well known for our wines (Jeff Hardy, Peter Lehmann, Coonawarra, Wirra Wirra and Penfolds just to name a few :U), beers, cheese, jams, wool, fine dinings (dude we got amazzzzzzing lamb chops!) etc! I could take you around to wineries if you want to come to Adelaide or take your gf for shopping if you guys come to Melbourne emotion_awesome
there is this place which I so badly want to go! It's called Lord Howe Island. They have this thing called honesty system which I really keen to give it a go but I have no time yet to go ......
Miraaaaaa emotion_0A0 when?!!
dark meion gashe

oh ya and zOMG is the only game I ever play to be honest xD

dark meion gashe
:V

Yes leasfy being all chummy, I was glad to meet up in the city. At least it was somewhere public with lots of room to run away in case she was a weirdo or something.

Omnileech

They can still get inside o 3 o
!!!!!

Hey!!! I still luff you <333 and don't scare him!
ToshiTo-chan

Leasfy

ps. I sent the tim tams + the magazine, Toshi

I totally dig Aussie men emotion_dowant and I sent you your parcel yesterday as well! :3
Waiting for the day til you move here...which prob never happen

Saxy Coder

If we actually go with "Sarah Palin Fanclub" title,
Can we temporarily move/add some markers on the map to spell out "Palin" or "zOMG!"? emotion_awesome
[Then take a screenie to make an awesome banner and delete the extra markers]

Omnipresent Warlord

Lady Saxophone
If we actually go with "Sarah Palin Fanclub" title,
Can we temporarily move/add some markers on the map to spell out "Palin" or "zOMG!"? emotion_awesome
[Then take a screenie to make an awesome banner and delete the extra markers]

I can add markers, highlight regions, and annotate.

As for the project itself... everyone I'd like to request that you write in a little about what it is that you like to do in ZOMG (if you haven't already) so that if two peoples interests match up then they could PM each other and see if you can arrange a crew. There's also a search feature on the map that would facilitate that because you could look up "smeb" or "Dms" and get results.

Omnipresent Warlord

Also our newest addition to the map lives directly west of a city named Chowchilla. I wish my city I live in sounded nearly as cool. What kind of things must go in a happening place like Chowchilla? I can only dream.

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Nobody's on at 3am PST. I feel lonely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers