Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help me think up a better title for this project. I'm not very creative.

I can think up a name 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
I got nuttin' 0.33088235294118 33.1% [ 45 ]
Sarah Palin fan club is the only acceptable name 0.55147058823529 55.1% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Omnipresent Warlord

Until I think of a better name for it anyways.

I'd like to assist people in finding crews because differing time zones can make things tough if you're looking for a crew. In addition you can add details to your marker to let people know what kind of things you'd like to crew for like Smeb or PS farming for example.

Quote:
How to Sign-Up and Add a Marker:
Because some people were confused.

1. Click "Additions > Add Marker - Simple"
2.. Type in your Username for "Entry Name", add your Location (city and state and not your address), then add a description about yourself in Description (like what you do on zOMG!)[
3. Hit Submit and make a post in this thread stating that you added yourself. Omni will check your addition and approve your marker when she gets around to it. Omni checks often.

Discussion:

Does living where you are make it hard to find crews at decent hours or do you have to play late at night or early mornings?

Would you use this tool to hopefully find and locate active players?

Do you like crewing with people from other countries or are the cultural/language differences too much?

Anyways, if you are an active zomg player and would like to participate then go sign up on the map (additions tab and add marker)

Be sure to use your username to identify who you are because I will not approve additions if I don't know who they are. Your general location is all that is needed. I'm also curious about the demographics of players and how scattered we really are or if most are from North America.

User Image
Get connected.

Saxy Coder

How to Sign-Up and Add a Marker:
Because some people were confused.

1. Click "Sign-In/Register"
2. Type in your email and a password of your choice.
3. Hit "Register"
4. You should be automatically signed in. Now, click "Additions > Add Marker - Simple"
5. Type in your Username for "Entry Name", add your Location, then add a description about yourself in Description (like what you do on zOMG!)[
6. Hit Submit. Omni will approve your marker when she gets around to it.

Quote:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    o u o
    I've always been interested in where people are. I know some of my friends are from Norway or England ... but what's already on the map is surprising as well!

// The original post

Omnipresent Warlord

Lady Saxophone
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    o u o
    I've always been interested in where people are. I know some of my friends are from Norway or England ... but what's already on the map is surprising as well!

P.S.
    I think I accidently submitted my location twice. Sorry if that caused confusion. > u < ;;

Once more people get involved it should be more interesting. Your submission only went through the one time and it's fine. I approve every submission before it gets put on and I'll correct any problems with them if I see them.

I kinda want to know how the non-Americans view the game and get along with crews after seeing how many people are in North America.

Rogue

Marked my territory emotion_dowant

Does living where you are make it hard to find crews at decent hours or do you have to play late at night or early mornings?
Not really for me o v o Although I am from Australia and know many other Australians who play zOMG, most of the time, I noticed that people I play with are either from Americans or Asians.

Would you use this tool to hopefully find and locate active players?

Skype works wonder for me too

Do you like crewing with people from other countries or are the cultural/language differences too much?

Me gusta!!! That's how I met you, miya, mage, del, blodo, toshi etc heart

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Sarah Palin Fan club really is the only acceptable name. emotion_donotwant

But I play early morning EST most of the time, or times where all the youngins are at school... emo It's hard for me to really crew at all.

Omnipresent Warlord

Updated 4 more people. List is now current. Try a more real location next time 2Del.

Rainbow Filled Nights

You might want to try crewing some of the Australians or other people in Asia/Pacific rim or any Africans and Europeans that sign up.

Rogue

Omnileech
Try a more real location next time 2Del.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Typical del lol
which location did he mark himself at? Arctic?

Omnipresent Warlord

Leasfy
Omnileech

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Typical del lol

Bermuda

Rogue

Omnileech
Leasfy
Omnileech

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Typical del lol

Bermuda
AMAGAD
lol lol lol

gjgjgjgj del pleb
I bursted to laugh inside the train
and people probably stare at me now

uhm Omni can I mark location of some people I know? 8U

Omnipresent Warlord

Leasfy
Omnileech
Leasfy
Omnileech

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Typical del lol

Bermuda
AMAGAD
lol lol lol

gjgjgjgj del pleb

ask their permission first or link them to this thread so they can do it themselves. I'd prefer it to be their decision as some people wouldn't take kindly it without their consent.

Rogue

Omnileech
Leasfy
Omnileech
Leasfy
Omnileech

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Typical del lol

Bermuda
AMAGAD
lol lol lol

gjgjgjgj del pleb

ask their permission first or link them to this thread so they can do it themselves. I'd prefer it to be their decision as some people wouldn't take kindly it without their consent.
Sure. I'd go ahead linking them to here. 3nodding

Omnipresent Warlord

So far it looks like a lot of the people who play are in the Eastern Time Zone. And three non-Americans are on the map and that's cool.

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
i kinda dig
Matchrewt.com
Crewtons ("Let us salad...”)

and really love
Gaia Advanced zOMG! Emergency Recrewtment (GAZER..."Bro, GAZE me!”)

cute names there.

and I really love this idea and thought the map was interesting. It cool to see where everyone lives (really far from me)

I usually have trouble finding people on weekdays but I know school and/or work is a main factor on that one rather than time zones...I play throughout the day so I don't have one time I'm particularly irritated with. I can't find anyone hardly ever anyway.

Omnipresent Warlord

Ater is a hobbit? Didn't see that one coming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff