Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help me think up a better title for this project. I'm not very creative.

I can think up a name 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
I got nuttin' 0.33088235294118 33.1% [ 45 ]
Sarah Palin fan club is the only acceptable name 0.55147058823529 55.1% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Omnipresent Warlord

Filoaha
Does living where you are make it hard to find crews at decent hours or do you have to play late at night or early mornings?

I'm in New Zealand so It's a little hard to find crews when the only chance I get to play right now is in the evenings.

Would you use this tool to hopefully find and locate active players?

I would! I'm currently finishing up studying right now so I won't be playing much for the next few weeks but after that defnitely!

Do you like crewing with people from other countries or are the cultural/language differences too much?

I find it to be ok, as long as we both kind of know what the other is doing, in a smob crew if they've done it before and know what has to happen then it tends to work out fine.

Must be weird knowing that you live 5 minutes away from another zomger (by car)

Anyways we have 3 new zealanders and more brits. Almost enough for people to form an all Britain crew. Map is current.

Star

Does living where you are make it hard to find crews at decent hours or do you have to play late at night or early mornings?
Yes it does. It'll either have to be really late, that I'll have to go to bed at 4am or really really early, like waking up at 4am.

Yeah, but considering the map right now, there's barely anyone in Europe.

Do you like crewing with people from other countries or are the cultural/language differences too much?
I don't mind. Well, zOMG is an English site so they must have some knowledge of English.

Omnipresent Warlord

Leryrin
Yes it does. It'll either have to be really late, that I'll have to go to bed at 4am or really really early, like waking up at 4am.

I don't mind. Well, zOMG is an English site so they must have some knowledge of English.

You have what? 9 others relatively close as far as timezones so far? Don't forget the one guy in South Africa, as he is still close as far as time zones are concerned. If you do not know those people then why not try pming them, introduce yourself and asking them about crewing in the future?

Star

Omnileech
Leryrin

You have what? 9 others relatively close as far as timezones so far? Don't forget the one guy in South Africa, as he is still close as far as time zones are concerned. If you do not know those people then why not try pming them, introduce yourself and asking them about crewing in the future?

What I mean by "barely" is relating to the amount of people in US and Asia.

It's fun seeing where people live though ^^;

Timid Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Overstocked 200
What I'm the only one yet!!!! Okay okay small country! :p

Nimble Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
Omnileech

Must be weird knowing that you live 5 minutes away from another zomger (by car)

Anyways we have 3 new zealanders and more brits. Almost enough for people to form an all Britain crew. Map is current.

That actually did surprise me a bit! Anyone I've known that has been on Gaia before no longer plays it anymore....

hey a little monster's Significant Otter

Adorable Strawberry

29,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
kitchenprincessgirl
ScarletXCrossXCrusader
Omnileech
ScarletXCrossXCrusader (Scarly), you'll have to readd yourself on a real place.

Weird. I thought I added my location. Would you pls add "Cebu, Philippines"? I cant sign in.

There should be more asians in the map. They're everywhere in zomg.

...why did gaia notify that you were quoting me...I don't even, I've never even seen this thread before sweatdrop
But I added my marker anyways, hahaha

I like your sig pic.. I think that was my friends and I actually xD

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

I love how there are only 2 of us in Washington state, no one in Oregon or Idaho, and 3 Canadians in BC. I'm feeling lonely up here in the Pacific Northwest.

Dapper Dabbler

- It depends what time of day you will play. Morning, evening and dawn are the times that are really crowded to the point of lag so its likely to find random crews.

- Its cool since you get to know what time a certain group of ppl are out especially for crews that need a pro tank but I dont think I'll use this often since I have a general idea what time most people are crewing and I cant rely much on this coz some people just randomly pops in and out. Crewing sometimes is all about chances and perfect timing esp. for a random like me.

- I think those doesn't matter as long as you speak English. I find a lot of yanks, asians, brits, etc. getting along just fine. Racist convos are just for fun really. The most important thing with crewing is having nice character and patience.
Strawberry Dinotart
kitchenprincessgirl
ScarletXCrossXCrusader
Omnileech

Weird. I thought I added my location. Would you pls add "Cebu, Philippines"? I cant sign in.

...why did gaia notify that you were quoting me...I don't even, I've never even seen this thread before sweatdrop

Really? Those squids were great xD, there was another group a few weeks later (or maybe they were the same group I'm not sure) that did the vampire look too. xd

hey a little monster's Significant Otter

Adorable Strawberry

29,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
kitchenprincessgirl
Strawberry Dinotart
kitchenprincessgirl
ScarletXCrossXCrusader
Omnileech

Really? Those squids were great xD, there was another group a few weeks later (or maybe they were the same group I'm not sure) that did the vampire look too. xd

might have been xD

Omnipresent Warlord

Not many people are signing up recently. I think we need to push advertising while in crews because lots of people play and don't post here. Even if they don't want to use the map for crewing I'd like to see the demographics of the game because that stuff interests me.

Omnipresent Warlord

We did get our second South American (a Chilean) and our first Arizonian today. Yay for more people in South America and my hope of getting a gaian from every 50 state.

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
made people sign up at the dev meat. score! biggrin

Beloved Kitten

i put my marker up. im the only one in ATL eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff