Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help me think up a better title for this project. I'm not very creative.

I can think up a name 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
I got nuttin' 0.33088235294118 33.1% [ 45 ]
Sarah Palin fan club is the only acceptable name 0.55147058823529 55.1% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rainbow Filled Nights
Sarah Palin Fan club really is the only acceptable name. emotion_donotwant

^This or...
A Million Points of Light

Jujubellee's Husband

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Omnileech
Does living where you are make it hard to find crews at decent hours or do you have to play late at night or early mornings?

I can play most any time if needed.

Would you use this tool to hopefully find and locate active players?

Certainly, and they can use it to find me, then again I'm easy enough to find.

Do you like crewing with people from other countries or are the cultural/language differences too much?

As long as everyone can understand and follow through with instructions, it's all good.

I'm in Texas, on Central Time, I'll try to add my location to the map soon. Also, we should totally be Non-Elitist Potato Hoarders emotion_awesome

Omnipresent Warlord

RevvRaptor
Omnileech
Does living where you are make it hard to find crews at decent hours or do you have to play late at night or early mornings?

Do you like crewing with people from other countries or are the cultural/language differences too much?

As long as everyone can understand and follow through with instructions, it's all good.

I'm in Texas, on Central Time, I'll try to add my location to the map soon. Also, we should totally be Non-Elitist Potato Hoarders emotion_awesome

Do you play still? This is mostly intended for crewing.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Brb adding me and mage emotion_awesome

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Omnileech
Ater is a hobbit? Didn't see that one coming.

We're actually still a British citizen.

We just happen to live around a lot of hairy toed midgets.

Jujubellee's Husband

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Omnileech
RevvRaptor
Omnileech

Do you play still? This is mostly intended for crewing.

I still play, yeah XD

Rogue

Omnileech
Updated 4 more people. List is now current. Try a more real location next time 2Del.

!!!
wat! I put same location that's on my skype. Guess I'll stick with state and no city emo

Kawaii Cat

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Hero 100
-I usually find more people at night or past midnight than morning/afternoon at my time. (PST)
-When I play, skype doesn't always have enough people online or responding right away, so yes, I would use a tool to help me find people right away.
-As long as they speak English, I'm fine with whomever I play with! cat_3nodding
Mmm....Now I know where you all live. *smacks lips* emotion_dowant

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Kaniskion
Mmm....Now I know where you all live. *smacks lips* emotion_dowant

But I'm an innocent little rainy gonk

Omnipresent Warlord

I'm going to ask Toshi from lithuania to re-add themselves to the map and use their full username. Ideally I'd like to have people be able to look you up if they want to crew with you even if they're not familiar with you.

Rogue

2Del
Omnileech
Updated 4 more people. List is now current. Try a more real location next time 2Del.

!!!
wat! I put same location that's on my skype. Guess I'll stick with state and no city emo
Go back to Jack Sparrow xD

Omnileech
I'm going to ask Toshi from lithuania to re-add themselves to the map and use their full username. Ideally I'd like to have people be able to look you up if they want to crew with you even if they're not familiar with you.
I will let her know .... She is laptopless atm and in college dorm temporarily

Just in case, I am gonna quote her so she can find notification
ToshiTo-chan

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

I used to find crews, both daytime and nighttime. but that was before DMS open to the public i did notice the decline in crews after a certain time, it really sucks to have people struggle now a days to find a decent crew who know what they are doing. i only come when i am needed or invitation.
but theres always runs going on both times specially in the weekends where i am involve : )

that depends if people are using it. not to mention there's the factor, if you get along with said active player. i know there's alot of people who prefer to stay away from other people.

Of course, most of my regs where from other countries, Germany ,Vietnam,and Scotland. sadly they are MIA. but i do get to crew with some USA people alot too,

Anyways, if you are an active zomg player and would like to participate then go sign up on the map (additions tab and add marker)
Omni i dont know how to add tab marker o: but if you can make one for Illinios, chicago ^^ danke.
although i travel A LOT im all over northern illinois and WI sometime times too

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AterAliquis
Omnileech
Ater is a hobbit? Didn't see that one coming.

We're actually still a British citizen.

We just happen to live around a lot of hairy toed midgets.

This is the best answer to a comment ever!!!!!!!

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Leasfy

I will let her know .... She is laptopless atm and in college dorm temporarily

Just in case, I am gonna quote her so she can find notification

Ty wifu! emotion_kirakira

Omnileech

Lol, I will try to do that today or tomorrow! smile
If there are some problems with anything, could you please quote me, as I don't follow all the threads I post in regularly!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff