Welcome to Gaia! ::

Same gold!?

Good. 0.75438596491228 75.4% [ 43 ]
Bad. 0.087719298245614 8.8% [ 5 ]
Ugly. ((just cause I saw that movie the other day)) 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
< 1 2

making the MMO using Gaia gold can offer a better and more fun way to earn gold. the current gold gaining methods (excluding trading in marketplace) will gain you lesse gold each time you do it (the more you post, the less amount of money you get, but it resets like after 24 hrs)
using same gold in the MMO (if it doesn't decrease, what kind of MMO makes you t fewer money? only fewer exp) can make ppl go for it a longer time since the MMO will be one of the better games.

for using different gold, it'd be annoying coz ppl earn gold on gaia or from playing on Gaia, they just want better clothings for their avi. if it uses diff gold, it'd disappoint them. you should read the announcements for more information about it.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Well they'll share the same gold but it's not like you can really buy anything in-game.

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Grim mask
[Makata]
I don't think it's a good idea to keep the same currency, because then buying rings off the marketplace would become too simplified.

I think the MMO currency should be called "zOMGold" and you should have to go through a lenghty 5-minutes waiting period to convert your zOMGold to Gaia Gold, and vice versa.

As things stand now, people have it too easy. Make them work for what they want.

I also think that each NPC store should have their own currency too.

Very valid.
that'd be great, but I doubt they're ganna go through that much trouble.
You know he was being sarcastic? Right?

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Yeah, but not EVERYONE has it easy.

I mean, it's gonna take me FOREVER to get to the 18k I want for my O RLY? hat.

and the mmo would really help me pay for that, wouldn't you hink?
if it had the same gold currency.

Unlike other people I can't use money for this, I have to go through SO MUCH just to get 3k. -.-

anyways, yeah.. this probably is gonna be what happening, gonna be same currency..
it's just another part gaia it shouldn't have its own currency it should be another way of making gaia gold for people that aren't too keen on puzzles.
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja rofl rofl 4laugh dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama pirate pirate pirate
Grim mask
Okay so is there anyone out there that thinks that, the MMO shoulda have its own gold (currency) system? if so why? plz state you point I want to know the pros and cons of having same gold and the pros and cons of having different currency for MMO and gaia.
K thx.

Don't just vote in the poll! state your opinion
, also this is for the sake of discussion plz don't flame me or etc for this I just want to know peoples thoughts.
hi hi hi whoo
i think its good 2 keep the same curency because u could get rich a fun way

Inquisitive Stargazer

20,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I was under the impression that you can get items for your avi from the Battle MMO which means that it has to be linked back to Gaia in some way.....

Also it would be too confusing to introduce another form of currency into GAia....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff