Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 160 161 162

Gracious Spark

35,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • The Sweetest 250
Guin - Aoiichi
ll Maeri Ryuagu ll
Guin - Aoiichi
Fell Arbiter Baron Byron
Time to build a WALL!. A wall that so HUGE! So BIG! That no lag will ever penetrate to our glorious game.

With last weeks Dev Meat having giant Devs walking around , this comment reminded me of " Attack on Titan ".... Actually that whole situation reminded me of Attack on Titan. I mean the meet was held in Barton Town. And B.T. has the same layout as the city in A.O.T..
Sind die wir essen nein wir sind die Regular scream

AOT fan im guessing ? sweatdrop dramallama i actually only watched the first episode....

Translation please? xp
Originally, "Sind die wir essen nein wir sind die Jaeger," means "Are we the prey, no we are the Hunter." And nope, not an AoT fan here (not a fan of any other anime either)

Retro Punk

ll Maeri Ryuagu ll
Guin - Aoiichi
ll Maeri Ryuagu ll
Guin - Aoiichi
Fell Arbiter Baron Byron
Time to build a WALL!. A wall that so HUGE! So BIG! That no lag will ever penetrate to our glorious game.

With last weeks Dev Meat having giant Devs walking around , this comment reminded me of " Attack on Titan ".... Actually that whole situation reminded me of Attack on Titan. I mean the meet was held in Barton Town. And B.T. has the same layout as the city in A.O.T..
Sind die wir essen nein wir sind die Regular scream

AOT fan im guessing ? sweatdrop dramallama i actually only watched the first episode....

Translation please? xp
Originally, "Sind die wir essen nein wir sind die Jaeger," means "Are we the prey, no we are the Hunter." And nope, not an AoT fan here (not a fan of any other anime either)
Awww, mang i coulda made some great anime recommendations . crying

So .... whatchuinto ? dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas