Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ruike Raka
I just wanted to say that I had the best crew experience of my life today... and that was crewing with DJ Arrow, iCiel, Carnival of Rust, II Shroomie II and redrayne9.
I had the ABSOLUTE SHITTIEST day at work today, to the point where I wanted to legitimately commit murder. After crewing with these nutjobs... I didn't want to leave. Honestly, best randoms I ever met on Gaia. I hope to continue crewing with their awesomeness, and couldn't praise all of them enough.
If I could reach through the internet and bear hug these suckers, I would... heart
THANK YOU GUYS! YOU'RE THE BESTEST <3
User Image

Oh and just throwing it out there, me and the other medic were talking about repairing broken hearts. This is how I would go about my s**t o - o
I'm such a good medic! emotion_awesome
I should do it irl!
User Image

Don't forget to praise good crews and quote them in this thread. Recognition is always something that makes people smile :3 Unless you're Rin. He doesn't want to be famous wink

II Shroomie II

Carnival of Rust

iCiel

DJ Arrow

redrayne9

OMFG!!!! SHROOMIE!!!!!!!!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
iPervertedxCupcake
Ruike Raka

OMFG!!!! SHROOMIE!!!!!!!!

Back down she's mine emotion_donotwant
/locks her cage

Questionable Waffles

Ruike Raka

LMFAO AWH XD
quoting you is a b***h though o - o

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image....[Yeah, I has that problem too and it's my own coding XD At least this one is a bit simpler...<3 Flareon

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka

LMFAO AWH XD

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image....[Yeah, I has that problem too and it's my own coding XD At least this one is a bit simpler...<3 Flareon

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

PWOOOTAGONISSSSSTTTTTTTT emotion_donotwant

Questionable Waffles

Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka

LMFAO AWH XD

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

The Americans are attacking us with dragons!!! D: I knew this day would come!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka

LMFAO AWH XD

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

I really wanna watch that again XD

Questionable Waffles

Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka

LMFAO AWH XD

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

I really wanna watch that again XD

to the abridged official site!!! XD cause youtube removes all the funny things >.>

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Carnival of Rust

to the abridged official site!!! XD cause youtube removes all the funny things >.>

I already have it bookmarked twisted

Questionable Waffles

Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust

"Oh my god, so many stairs! I'd like to find whoever invented the stairs and push him down these stairs...just to show him how stupid stairs are. Then his legs will be broken and he will no longer be able to climb the stairs anymore! It'll be ironic. And then his wife will leave him and go be with the man who invented the elevator. Because everyone knows that elevators are much sexier than stairs! And oh my god, I'm not even close to being at the top yet...WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAIRS??!!" Abridged Kaiba!! emotion_kirakira All of my love!!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust

"Oh my god, so many stairs! I'd like to find whoever invented the stairs and push him down these stairs...just to show him how stupid stairs are. Then his legs will be broken and he will no longer be able to climb the stairs anymore! It'll be ironic. And then his wife will leave him and go be with the man who invented the elevator. Because everyone knows that elevators are much sexier than stairs! And oh my god, I'm not even close to being at the top yet...WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAIRS??!!" Abridged Kaiba!! emotion_kirakira All of my love!!

rofl

Questionable Waffles

Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust

rofl

Even better is that i keep reading it in his voice like a crazy person XD curse you internets!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust

rofl

Even better is that i keep reading it in his voice like a crazy person XD curse you internets!

I do the same thing with quotes from Yami and Paradox XD

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULD MAKE A NEW VIDEO TONIGHT. HOORAY.

Questionable Waffles

Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust
Ruike Raka
Carnival of Rust

rofl

I do the same thing with quotes from Yami and Paradox XD

but my faves seem to be of Yusei talking about how much he loves his "Girlfriend" then bitches at Akiza for thinking its her XD
"For the last time, I'm dating my motorcycle!! D:<"
i cant get very far... i dont even know where the south gate is... -_-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas