Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka
I've been pretty good :] I'd love to join you on your 50th run!
And I'm afraid the thread's been a little dead lately... :[

Oh I'm glad ^ ^
D; i'm sorry to hear that. Mine hasn't been as active as I'd like it to be either. Times are slow I suppose.

Yeah
After the situation people have just dropped dead it seems...
Sad...

Forgive my ignorance but what situation? sweatdrop

zOMG being shelved? XD

Check my "Other Links" and there's a thread there about the situation if you'd like to know more about it 3nodding

o.o I haven't heard anything about that but I will look for the thread and check out your link. Btw- Click :3 That it what I did last night/this morning

Woah that's so awesome! =D
Too bad I'm from Canada and the closest thing we have to that is Halloween Haunt at Wonderland... and that's not until October again .__.
Lame Canada crying

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ruike Raka
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka

Yeah
After the situation people have just dropped dead it seems...
Sad...

Forgive my ignorance but what situation? sweatdrop

zOMG being shelved? XD

Check my "Other Links" and there's a thread there about the situation if you'd like to know more about it 3nodding

o.o I haven't heard
anything about that but I will look for the thread and check out your link. Btw- Click :3 That it what I did last night/this morning

Woah that's so awesome! =D
Too bad I'm from Canada and the closest thing we have to that is Halloween Haunt at Wonderland... and that's not until October again .__.
Lame Canada crying

Aw D; I'm sorry. I'm so tired but it was awesome and worth it =w= I hope they do it again for next Leap Year if they considered this first attempt a success.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinko Sacredheart

Well it sounds like a great time to me :3 I would have gone!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
We just won our 40th smeb run yesterday :3 And now have helped 14 people get their scarves.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinko Sacredheart
We just won our 40th smeb run yesterday :3 And now have helped 14 people get their scarves.

Yay!
Congrats 4laugh

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
We've announced a new contest! =D
Save up your screenies for this one, ladies and gents! heart
Ruike Raka
CONTESTS

zOMG Screenie of the Month Contest
Post a screen shot in this thread, be it fail or epic or just hilarious. Whatever you want. I'll take all the screenies into consideration as a nomination for zOMG's "Screenie of the Month" and the winner receives a Monthly Collectible for that month!
A monthly for a monthly?
Contest begins after the March Collectible is released, reward will be the April monthly collectible. Contest restarts the day of the new collectible's release.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I just wanted to say that I had the best crew experience of my life today... and that was crewing with DJ Arrow, iCiel, Carnival of Rust, II Shroomie II and redrayne9.
I had the ABSOLUTE SHITTIEST day at work today, to the point where I wanted to legitimately commit murder. After crewing with these nutjobs... I didn't want to leave. Honestly, best randoms I ever met on Gaia. I hope to continue crewing with their awesomeness, and couldn't praise all of them enough.
If I could reach through the internet and bear hug these suckers, I would... heart
THANK YOU GUYS! YOU'RE THE BESTEST <3
User Image

Oh and just throwing it out there, me and the other medic were talking about repairing broken hearts. This is how I would go about my s**t o - o
I'm such a good medic! emotion_awesome
I should do it irl!
User Image

Don't forget to praise good crews and quote them in this thread. Recognition is always something that makes people smile :3 Unless you're Rin. He doesn't want to be famous wink

II Shroomie II

Carnival of Rust

iCiel

DJ Arrow

redrayne9

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
OMG DAT SME IM SO POPULAR O:

Questionable Waffles

User ImagexXxσиє αч мч нєα ғιʟʟє υρ ωιтн тнσυɢнтσиє αч ι sωσяє ι ωσυʟ иєvєя ɢєт cαυɢнт

❝Ha ha! ******** yeah, Seaking! That was some epic times in the Mill 8D❞

σиє иιɢнт мч ɢσσ ιитєитισиs тυяиє мє αωαчσиє иιɢнт ι ʟєғт мч нєʟʟ & ғσυи συт ι' sтαчєxXxUser Image

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Carnival of Rust
User ImagexXxσиє αч мч нєα ғιʟʟє υρ ωιтн тнσυɢнтσиє αч ι sωσяє ι ωσυʟ иєvєя ɢєт cαυɢнт

❝Ha ha! ******** yeah, Seaking! That was some epic times in the Mill 8D❞

σиє иιɢнт мч ɢσσ ιитєитισиs тυяиє мє αωαчσиє иιɢнт ι ʟєғт мч нєʟʟ & ғσυи συт ι' sтαчєxXxUser Image

Y UR POST FORMAT SO SEXY >:U

Questionable Waffles

DJ Arrow

❝I is Forever Alone XD Which means I get all of the free time to mess around with the codes...Also Tektek color blender is funs...❞

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Carnival of Rust
DJ Arrow

❝I is Forever Alone XD Which means I get all of the free time to mess around with the codes...Also Tektek color blender is funs...❞

I can tell...playing zOMG like a loser emotion_awesome
Eheh. emotion_awesome

Questionable Waffles

DJ Arrow
Carnival of Rust
DJ Arrow

I can tell...playing zOMG like a loser emotion_awesome

❝Internet life :: Level Pro XD I has my inflatable bed, food and all the drinks I could need stored away in my room...All I need is a toilet up in this b***h and I'd never lave to leave!!❞

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Carnival of Rust
DJ Arrow

LMFAO AWH XD
quoting you is a b***h though o - o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas