Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I think I'm gonna start working on a video dealing with "The Situation" of zOMG >->
The video cover...?

User Image

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Any comments on the situation? >->
I just planned on me ranting MY reasons as to why zOMG shouldn't be shelved and my take on what will happen if they just leave it to die, then make a Part 2 with YOU GUYS ranting about why zOMG should stay.

Discuss:
Thoughts?
Comments?
Suggestions?

Please quote this if you're discussing any of the above things. Just to keep it organized and separate from the mess of bumps and other nonsense 3nodding heart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
My goodness it seems every time I check in on you and your thread its gotten bigger and bigger. Its no longer the baby topic on the zOMG forums. Its growing into a well balanced thread ^_^ How have you been my dear? The videos have been entertaining as usual<3 I love seeing all the new topics and ideas for upcoming videos. I would have popped in sooner but its been crazy out in the real world for me. I hope school is going well and so are other things in your part of the world. I also saw what you put by my name in your Helpers section and I thank you for that :3 I did a count earlier and have found that the smeb victory count is at 38 and I have helped 13 people get their sinister scarves. When we get to the 50th run I would like to invite you to join me and the rest of my best regulars on a run to beat our current time record. I will let you know ahead of time when the date comes. And I hope you will join us.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinko Sacredheart
My goodness it seems every time I check in on you and your thread its gotten bigger and bigger. Its no longer the baby topic on the zOMG forums. Its growing into a well balanced thread ^_^ How have you been my dear? The videos have been entertaining as usual<3 I love seeing all the new topics and ideas for upcoming videos. I would have popped in sooner but its been crazy out in the real world for me. I hope school is going well and so are other things in your part of the world. I also saw what you put by my name in your Helpers section and I thank you for that :3 I did a count earlier and have found that the smeb victory count is at 38 and I have helped 13 people get their sinister scarves. When we get to the 50th run I would like to invite you to join me and the rest of my best regulars on a run to beat our current time record. I will let you know ahead of time when the date comes. And I hope you will join us.

I've been pretty good :] I'd love to join you on your 50th run!
And I'm afraid the thread's been a little dead lately... :[

Sparkly Nerd

10,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ruike Raka
woman~! o:

whatever happened to that video Hero and you were gonna make with those little video clips of us zomg playas?

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
SimplyABreeze
Ruike Raka
woman~! o:

whatever happened to that video Hero and you were gonna make with those little video clips of us zomg playas?

I still don't have enough D:
Actually I'm right next to Hero right now. He's playing Bioshock XD
He's also very picky with the types of clips we're going to use. We have to get music in the background and us singing and UGH.
There's a lot of work to be put into a video right that, and right now we don't have all the resources we need to finish it ;c

For now I'm going to start working on more stuff myself while we get other things organized. In about a month and a half I'll be done school and I'll have lots of time to do vlogs. Like, two a week probably, due to my lack of social life irl emotion_awesome LOLOLOL

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ruike Raka

Oh I'm glad ^ ^
D; i'm sorry to hear that. Mine hasn't been as active as I'd like it to be either. Times are slow I suppose.

Retro Punk

Ruike Raka
I just planned on me ranting MY reasons as to why zOMG shouldn't be shelved and my take on what will happen if they just leave it to die, then make a Part 2 with YOU GUYS ranting about why zOMG should stay.

Discuss:
Thoughts?
Comments?
Suggestions?

Please quote this if you're discussing any of the above things. Just to keep it organized and separate from the mess of bumps and other nonsense 3nodding heart

you should include some of the questions and responses from yesterdays ASK the Admin.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka

Oh I'm glad ^ ^
D; i'm sorry to hear that. Mine hasn't been as active as I'd like it to be either. Times are slow I suppose.

Yeah
After the situation people have just dropped dead it seems...
Sad...

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
GuinAoiichi
Ruike Raka

Discuss:
Thoughts?
Comments?
Suggestions?

you should include some of the questions and responses from yesterdays ASK the Admin.

Most definitely. I just found a thread with lots of helpful links. I think I'll be working hardest on animating what's been going on with Gaia etc.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ruike Raka
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka

Oh I'm glad ^ ^

Yeah
Sad...

Forgive my ignorance but what situation? sweatdrop

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka

Oh I'm glad ^ ^

Yeah
Sad...

zOMG being shelved? XD

Check my "Other Links" and there's a thread there about the situation if you'd like to know more about it 3nodding

Genius

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Oh God... the lag from the internet connection on campus caused a wicked sea of invalids...
User Image
Anyone who sees me in PapaSaw at all today, prepare for some minor leeching since I can only count on two buttons to potentially execute any damage/heals whatsoever emotion_awesome

Genius

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
WOO!
MULE REACHED 10.0 TODAY!
I'm so happeh to be asian today you gaiz emotion_awesome

Shallow Seas.......
PREPARE YOUR a**s twisted

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ruike Raka
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka
Pinko Sacredheart
Ruike Raka

Oh I'm glad ^ ^

Yeah
Sad...

zOMG being shelved? XD

Check my "Other Links" and there's a thread there about the situation if you'd like to know more about it 3nodding

o.o I haven't heard anything about that but I will look for the thread and check out your link. Btw- Click :3 That it what I did last night/this morning

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff