Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Forever a KatyCat
Ruike Raka
You need to stop making vids. You're too pretty. crying

LOLOLOL
I'm sorry, but did you miss my makeup in the beginning of the first vlog? XD
But thank you redface
I actually blushed when I read this...

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Sel Saralene
Forever a KatyCat
Ruike Raka
You need to stop making vids. You're too pretty. crying

What's wrong with someone who brighten up people's days?

Oh gawddd you guys! redface

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Miss-Maron-O
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[I was watching the part about pizza and I was thinking about how crappy and fail my life was because I was allergic to Tomatoes (and pork) until you said "I can't have pizza, I'm allergic to tomatoes" My whole family thinks I'm weird because of it.]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

LOL no way! Yeah my ex was Italian, and they have tomatoes in EVERYTHING! So that sucked whenever his dad wanted to make something for us. Yeah I just get really sick when I eat them XD
Everyone else things I'm weird, but I have the strangest allergies XD

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ruike Raka
Miss-Maron-O

❥✖[I was watching the part about pizza and I was thinking about how crappy and fail my life was because I was allergic to Tomatoes (and pork) until you said "I can't have pizza, I'm allergic to tomatoes" My whole family thinks I'm weird because of it.]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

LOL no way! Yeah my ex was Italian, and they have tomatoes in EVERYTHING! So that sucked whenever his dad wanted to make something for us. Yeah I just get really sick when I eat them XD

Damn that does indeed suck, but I don't find it weird. There seems to be many types of allergies in this generation and at least you're not allergic to water or sunlight like some unfortunate people are

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Sel Saralene

Damn that does indeed suck, but I don't find it weird. There seems to be many types of allergies in this generation and at least you're not allergic to water or sunlight like some unfortunate people are

Sunlight.... redface
I'm allergic to heat...
My throat closes up and I stop breathing when I overheat XD

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Ruike Raka

❥✖[Yeah. Haha, What a Coincidence, My ex was an Itallian too. But they never ate itallian food...Yeah, my husband likes tomato everything so it's hard to co-exist with my food habits. I am also Allergic to pork and beans. Sounds crappy huh. Cause it is. Basically everything I love I can't have. I eat a lot of Chicken and pork free Asian food XD]❥✖

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ruike Raka
Sel Saralene

Sunlight.... redface
I'm allergic to heat...

Yikes that sucks, I think I'm allergic to my sweat cause everytime I have I break down into massive fits of itches. Doesn't help me when I sleep cause for some reason I wake up in sweat during the night

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Miss-Maron-O
Ruike Raka

❥✖[Yeah. Haha, What a Coincidence, My ex was an Itallian too. But they never ate itallian food...Yeah, my husband likes tomato everything so it's hard to co-exist with my food habits. I am also Allergic to pork and beans. Sounds crappy huh. Cause it is. Basically everything I love I can't have. I eat a lot of Chicken and pork free Asian food XD]❥✖

I love chicken XD So it's ok. It just really sucks looking out for tomato. It's EVERYWHERE!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Sel Saralene
Ruike Raka
Sel Saralene

Sunlight.... redface
I'm allergic to heat...

Yikes that sucks, I think I'm allergic to my sweat cause everytime I have I break down into massive fits of itches. Doesn't help me when I sleep cause for some reason I wake up in sweat during the night

Aww that's terrible :c

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Ruike Raka
I love chicken XD So it's ok. It just really sucks looking out for tomato. It's EVERYWHERE!

❥✖[I love chicken too, that's why I eat so much of it. I have found I can eat tomato flavored veggie chips though. emotion_omnomnom Nom Nom. Tell me about it! Good thing my husband Is always on the lookout for it and helps me avoid it. whee ]❥✖

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Miss-Maron-O
Ruike Raka

❥✖[I love chicken too, that's why I eat so much of it. I have found I can eat tomato flavored veggie chips though. emotion_omnomnom Nom Nom. Tell me about it! Good thing my husband Is always on the lookout for it and helps me avoid it. whee ]❥✖

Thats good :3

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ruike Raka
Sel Saralene
Ruike Raka
Sel Saralene

Sunlight.... redface
I'm allergic to heat...

Aww that's terrible :c

Yeah thankfully my skin is much better than when I was younger my skin were in a somewhat worse condition. It got very bad once when I left a somewhat large single scar wound in my arm due to the scratching during my sleep. I take sleeping meds to help me settle down in the night anyhow

And I should probably stop talking graphically about my condition >_>

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Sel Saralene

Bahaha XD Personally I don't mind.
If you'd like PM me or send me a friend invite.
Or we can just keep bumping my thread, that's cool too ;D

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ruike Raka
Sel Saralene

Haha ok =D
Added first of all, and I don't mind bumping a more =DD

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Sel Saralene
Ruike Raka
Sel Saralene

Haha ok =D
Added first of all, and I don't mind bumping a more =DD

yay ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items