Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Feral Saint

Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse
Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse
Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse
#---I want to see more DMS videos~ crying

What do you mean more DMS videos? Like how to's?
Also check out my community bubble on the first page, I have a friend who does DMS videos on YouTube already whee

#---Nu, nu! I mean Kamila battle "DMS" videos....>< i so want to see more since I'm a zOMG! nuub :/

Ah gotcha!
I haven't personally made it that far yet, but I'll ask my friends for some help on that one. It's a very popular topic so I'll get on this as soon as possible. Thanks for the suggestion heart

#---Dunnn mention it~ Uh, question, 11.2+ is a noob level, righto XD?

LOL you're too funny ;D Make me feel bad... I'm only a 10.2 emo

#--- =EPIC O ^ O= I thought you were 12.0 already, that was epic shock cat_sweatdrop

Friendly Werewolf

I'm stalking your thread. Stalking stalking stalking... (I... can't describe the feeling for being named. emotion_kirakira So honored. I heart you so much Ruike!)

And woooooot! Just asking/talking and bumping around your threads so far has been fun. Can't wait for the actual events! whee

Cluttered Prophet

12,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hay, the thread looks great. mrgreen

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Luminusse Darkciusse
Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse
Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse

#---Nu, nu! I mean Kamila battle "DMS" videos....>< i so want to see more since I'm a zOMG! nuub :/

Ah gotcha!
I haven't personally made it that far yet, but I'll ask my friends for some help on that one. It's a very popular topic so I'll get on this as soon as possible. Thanks for the suggestion heart

#---Dunnn mention it~ Uh, question, 11.2+ is a noob level, righto XD?

LOL you're too funny ;D Make me feel bad... I'm only a 10.2 emo

#--- =EPIC O ^ O= I thought you were 12.0 already, that was epic shock cat_sweatdrop

I know redface
I haven't exactly had many good crews yet. Farthest I've made it was the green rooms emotion_drool
But I'm working at it!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Wolf_Imbri
I'm stalking your thread. Stalking stalking stalking... (I... can't describe the feeling for being named. emotion_kirakira So honored. I heart you so much Ruike!)

And woooooot! Just asking/talking and bumping around your threads so far has been fun. Can't wait for the actual events! whee

Thanks Imbri emotion_bigheart
I have the contests going on and such, but yeah I think our cosplay idea is going to have to open soon and continue for a couple of months o.o
That takes a lot of time and effort and such...

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Zidane3838
Hay, the thread looks great. mrgreen

Thanks! biggrin
I've been working on it FOREVER crying

Friendly Werewolf

Ruike Raka
Wolf_Imbri

I have the contests going on and such, but yeah I think our cosplay idea is going to have to open soon and continue for a couple of months o.o

Yeah, once people decide to participate, they have to get the items together... and that can get expensive for one thing (OMG I swore I was gonna stay away from you, smob!)

I wonder if I should just start a generic, we want you! for vlog cosplays and just randomly name series that are popular...? (That and ask ppl of course)

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Wolf_Imbri
Ruike Raka
Wolf_Imbri

Yeah, once people decide to participate, they have to get the items together... and that can get expensive for one thing (OMG I swore I was gonna stay away from you, smob!)

I wonder if I should just start a generic, we want you! for vlog cosplays and just randomly name series that are popular...? (That and ask ppl of course)

Yeah I'm going to organize a thread and reserve 14 spots. I'm thinking what I'll do is have crews come to me with their cosplay ideas, if they need members I'll post a link to their thread and have a list of crew members for the pictures. Also, people can PM and sign up and so on XD
That also helps to ensure we don't have duplicates and such.

Friendly Werewolf

Ruike Raka
Wolf_Imbri
Ruike Raka
Wolf_Imbri

Yeah I'm going to organize a thread and reserve 14 spots. I'm thinking what I'll do is have crews come to me with their cosplay ideas, if they need members I'll post a link to their thread and have a list of crew members for the pictures. Also, people can PM and sign up and so on XD

You're so organized. emotion_kirakira Teach me!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Wolf_Imbri
Ruike Raka
Wolf_Imbri
Ruike Raka
Wolf_Imbri

You're so organized. emotion_kirakira Teach me!

hehe i do my best :3 I kinda have to if this is going to look more official.
PLUS I'm an English major...structure is half the battle o.o

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
IT'S FINALLY HERE!
I finally uploaded the intro video. Forgive its crappiness, but it'll get better I PROMISE heart

Friendly Werewolf

OMFG The Legal Face made me choke on my stew. xd I'm gonna wait and watch the rest later after I eat, otherwise I'm gonna choke and die. Awesome so far!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Wolf_Imbri
OMFG The Legal Face made me choke on my stew. xd I'm gonna wait and watch the rest later after I eat, otherwise I'm gonna choke and die. Awesome so far!

LOLOLOL thanks Imbri XD
Yeah I don't want to come off TOO serious, because it's just not me. I saw the face on tumblr a few days ago and thought "this meme is too perfect" aha!
Glad I could make you laugh :3
and sorry if my horrific heavy makeup scares you emotion_facepalm

Friendly Werewolf

Ruike Raka
Wolf_Imbri

LOLOLOL thanks Imbri XD
Yeah I don't want to come off TOO serious, because it's just not me. I saw the face on tumblr a few days ago and thought "this meme is too perfect" aha!
Glad I could make you laugh :3
and sorry if my horrific heavy makeup scares you emotion_facepalm

...<.< I'm a cosplayer, I've worn more makeup and seen ppl completely caked in it. rofl I figured you were being patriotic, it's all good.

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
This thread is made of win and awesome and needs more support.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff