Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
Well thanks a ton smile I appreciate it ^_^
smile now if i can only make the other 2. Blood bat is the only dms item that i like i really don't like the rest

I like the scarf and the sword. The clothes are kinda useless XD

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Today, ladies and gents,
Marks the day we close off both the good crew leaders contest and the banner contest. But have no fear, we have two new contests stepping up and taking their place. Today is also the day that I introduce to you a long term contest, that won't be closed until the end of February.
I have a few known interviews being scheduled at the moment, and those are;

Lux Fortuna (will be livestreamed the weekend of the 20th)
Son Im a Ninja
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Red Kutai

I'm working to get others as well, so if you ever have any ideas for people I should interview, there's a thread for that.
I have way too many threads...

I would also ask that we use this thread for discussion more often rather than using my others XD It's great for bumps, but I have to go through hundreds of comments to find 10 submissions/questions for the answers I need, which really sucks. Here, feel free to do what you want. Hell, even the trolls are welcome. Doesn't mean I'll be wasting my time with them, but they're welcome here.

So again, don't forget to check the first page for updates and blahblahblah lah di dah. If you do check regularily, you would know that I have a couple new links up for you guys if you ever get bored. Those are my livestream, formspring and Skype. Enjoy your stalking ;D

Anyways I'm off to make a few more new threads and film for my next video which should HOPEFULLY be done by tomorrow for you guys. This one WON'T just be me talking, it will actually contain...content! I hope you're just as excited as I am!
Cheers and as always, have nice day emotion_bigheart

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
smile now if i can only make the other 2. Blood bat is the only dms item that i like i really don't like the rest

eek there is a sword are you being completely serous a sword eek

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka

eek there is a sword are you being completely serous a sword eek

Kamila's Blood Sword rofl

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
That is awesome. I'm a wee bit obsessed with swords can you tell. What drops that recipe. I'm going to make that sword and replace the two that I have on.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
That is awesome. I'm a wee bit obsessed with swords can you tell. What drops that recipe. I'm going to make that sword and replace the two that I have on.

Check the Gaia wiki.
That's what I did XD

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1

Check the Gaia wiki.
That's what I did XD
It doesn't say but I'm assuming Kamila bloodlust she's a lv 13 eek won't be getting that for a while. Plus it required 1000 shadow orbs those are in use at the moment. And I only have 10.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1

Check the Gaia wiki.
That's what I did XD
It doesn't say but I'm assuming Kamila bloodlust she's a lv 13 eek won't be getting that for a while. Plus it required 1000 shadow orbs those are in use at the moment. And I only have 10.

Yeah I hear ya. I wont be getting it for quite some time either...but I really want it eek

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
Yeah I hear ya. I wont be getting it for quite some time either...but I really want it eek
It looks awesome i so want to finish the blood bat recipes mainly because I'm selling 1. I just read the announcement sorry for not finishing your banner. I just got caught up in playing zOMG. It is pretty much finish do you still want it question

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
It looks awesome i so want to finish the blood bat recipes mainly because I'm selling 1. I just read the announcement sorry for not finishing your banner. I just got caught up in playing zOMG. It is pretty much finish do you still want it question

Yeah I've decided it's not much of a contest so I'm just going to leave the thread up and keep it running :3

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka

Yeah I've decided it's not much of a contest so I'm just going to leave the thread up and keep it running :3
It's not really much of a discussion if just 2 people are chatting. Just saying it's just me and you for the past like 5 pages

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Blah, blah, blah, Card Games.

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Ruike Raka
Miss-Maron-O
Ruike Raka
Miss-Maron-O
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[HAY you're up early Muffin pop. What's up? Playing zOMG atm?]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

I was drinking XD I decided to come to bed and see what was happening on Gaia, then went to nap a little while ago. I'm awake again though. I might try to finish attuning. Are you on? (:

No, not at the moment. I took a trip today. I'm at the beach. I'm lurking on my phone.

Ouu sounds lovely :3
*lurks around inside looking out at the 3 feet of snow we finally got!*

❥✖[XD I love snow, too bad we never get it. Ah It was good, and warm! D: So I got a headache and Didn't feel well toward the end of the day, but I still had fun. I visited some Burial Grounds, and Prayed and ate some food. Overall good day 3nodding ]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Blah, blah, blah, Children's Card Games.

❥✖[Fix'd]❥✖

Bashful Sex Symbol

Hey, Ruike. How's it going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas