Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
Yeah the first page always changes, but that's the formal stuff, and anything you'd care to discuss I reply or others will reply. I most definitely wouldn't expect you to keep up with everything XD
Glad you think I'm gutsy emotion_awesome and feedback could be anything. Whether good, bad, improvements, suggestions. Anything works for me<3 Thank you for stopping by! Attention is always good for these little projects smile
smile I could help ya by making you a banner

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Cirnol64
Ruike Raka
Cirnol64
Hey, just saw a bit of your first video, I can already say it's looking promising. smile

Question: Will you be be doing any game-play recording or will it just be you speaking?

Thanks so much for the positive feedback ^_^
There will be a LOT more than just me talking, it's only been talking for the first couple of videos because one was just an announcement and one was an introduction. I'll be having gameplay in there as well as screenshots and other images. I'll also be having interviews with fellow Gaians, so it won't always be just me talking either ;D Lack of content as of now, but starting my next video things will get interesting 3nodding

Cool. smile Well, I'll finish watching your first 2 videos today. If you ever need any artistic help or a drawing of something let me know (I need excuses to draw since I'm too lazy to do it myself xD).

Also, if you want a quick idea for gameplay footage search "zOMTV!". It's an old idea but one day I'll go back to it. I don't know how helpful it will be to you but hey, free advertisement! biggrin

Actually if you're into art and such I'm looking for people to make me some banners. On my first page check out my contest thread and look into the banner contest. I always love to see people's art, and I'll be paying you for it, OF COURSE!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely put it on my list of things to check out!

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
I finished the banner today emotion_dowant
It's big so you may need to resize it emotion_donotwant
[ x ]
If there is something that you see is not colored please tell me o3o

Questionable Humorist

While watching your blogs, I had an idea. Not necessarily a good idea, but I think I'd get some laughs out of it. For one, just a video of zOMG shenanigans and you narrating it with your honest thoughts.
Annnd.. I feel like a game that me and my friend made up (ZOMBIE TAG) would be fun to play with a wide spread of people and can possibly be a contest if you ever need one. When we usually play it, we have like, 4 people max. stupidgoldwhores. AHHH, talking about it makes me wanna play it. I don't know.
PROMOTE MY AWESOME GAME, PLOX.
That is all.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rumfish McCallister
[ x ]

Awesome! It's adorable and I love it I love it I love it! biggrin <3

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ruike Raka
Rumfish McCallister
[ x ]

Awesome! It's adorable and I love it I love it I love it! biggrin <3

I'm so happy you like it! emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Spotless-_-sunshine
While watching your blogs, I had an idea. Not necessarily a good idea, but I think I'd get some laughs out of it. For one, just a video of zOMG shenanigans and you narrating it with your honest thoughts.
Annnd.. I feel like a game that me and my friend made up (ZOMBIE TAG) would be fun to play with a wide spread of people and can possibly be a contest if you ever need one. When we usually play it, we have like, 4 people max. stupidgoldwhores. AHHH, talking about it makes me wanna play it. I don't know.
PROMOTE MY AWESOME GAME, PLOX.
That is all.

SOUNDSSS AMAZING! I am definitely willing to do this! It sounds thrilling. Shall we host a game sometime this weekend perhaps? If not next week? :3
PM me and we'll arrange a tourney

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Here's the banner resized C:
If you need it to be smaller just tell me.
User Image

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rumfish McCallister
Here's the banner resized C:
If you need it to be smaller just tell me.
User Image

That'll do just fine 3nodding

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
Yeah the first page always changes, but that's the formal stuff, and anything you'd care to discuss I reply or others will reply. I most definitely wouldn't expect you to keep up with everything XD
Glad you think I'm gutsy emotion_awesome and feedback could be anything. Whether good, bad, improvements, suggestions. Anything works for me<3 Thank you for stopping by! Attention is always good for these little projects smile

That would be awesome :3

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka

It will be digital because i suck a drawing if i attempted what runfish did up there it would look like a blob.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka

It will be digital because i suck a drawing if i attempted what runfish did up there it would look like a blob.

That's perfectly fine biggrin I accept all kinds of art heart

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
I'm glad to know coping and pasting a bunch a random pictures related to zOMG is considered art. :mrgreeen: any this specific you want to be on it just let me know. It sort of towards a DMS theme.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
I'm glad to know coping and pasting a bunch a random pictures related to zOMG is considered art. :mrgreeen: any this specific you want to be on it just let me know. It sort of towards a DMS theme.

Well as long as you edit it to make it your own, there's nothing wrong with borrowing ideas XD

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka

Well as long as you edit it to make it your own, there's nothing wrong with borrowing ideas XD
I'm just taking other peoples ideas and putting them in 1 place blending photos biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff