Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
From this point on it's all you, Gaians!
Feel free to bump the thread or talk about the vlog or zOMG, WHATEVER!
But most of all, have fun and have nice day 3nodding emotion_bigheart

Cluttered Prophet

12,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
mrgreen

Please don't </3 a thread when it's under construction.
It's annoying, ignorant, and rude.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Alright guys, just finished the construction I wanted done.. POST AWAY! =D

BrowQuirk's Princess

Visionary

Ruike Raka
emotion_kirakira zOMG SPOTLIGHT emotion_kirakira
These are people that have given myself or others the best zOMG experience, and deserve recognition for their efforts and outstanding personalities and/or skills 3nodding
My List:
Princess Glacies
Wolf_Imbri
Mermaids and Cats
Craig_Ex04
Phoenixtears023
Hyperactive Nerd
BanZai_RikKu
II Shroomie II
White-DestinyFox
Wicked Erection
Motorbikes FTW
ur-darkstar valentine

Other Submissions:
II Shroomie II says:

OMFG Seriously?! -cries and accepts trophy- I would like to thank the little people for this great recognition. Thank you everyone! It's wonderful to be appreciated by such a wonderful person. -blows nose on Raka's panties- Thank you! Thank you!
User Image

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
II Shroomie II
II Shroomie II says:

OMFG Seriously?! -cries and accepts trophy- I would like to thank the little people for this great recognition. Thank you everyone! It's wonderful to be appreciated by such a wonderful person. -blows nose on Raka's panties- Thank you! Thank you!
User Image

LOL oh shroom, you always know how to make me laugh and piss myself XD So uhh...those panties..... o.o
But legit though, you MAKE my crew, I fricken love you... best crew member evar! You always make me laugh, even if the rest of the crew is donkey feces... YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD... YOU DESERVE IT! crying

BrowQuirk's Princess

Visionary

Ruike Raka
II Shroomie II
II Shroomie II says:

User Image

LOL oh shroom, you always know how to make me laugh and piss myself XD
But legit though, you MAKE my crew, I fricken love you... best crew member evar! You always make me laugh, even if the rest of the crew is donkey feces... YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD... YOU DESERVE IT! crying
II Shroomie II says:

-huggles Raka fiercely, crying my eyes out- THAT'S SO SWEET! I LOVE YOU (wo)MAN!
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Hello my dear, the thread and contest are looking good and successful. I'll definitely subscribe to your thread. I'll be gone this weekend but Sunday evening I shall be back, perhaps we can get together and chat on zOMG.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
II Shroomie II
Ruike Raka
II Shroomie II
II Shroomie II says:

User Image

LOL oh shroom, you always know how to make me laugh and piss myself XD
II Shroomie II says:

-huggles Raka fiercely, crying my eyes out- THAT'S SO SWEET! I LOVE YOU (wo)MAN!
User Image

I LOVE YOU TOO! crying
*glomps fungus*

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinko Sacredheart
Hello my dear, the thread and contest are looking good and successful. I'll definitely subscribe to your thread. I'll be gone this weekend but Sunday evening I shall be back, perhaps we can get together and chat on zOMG.

Sounds fantastic Pinko, thanks for the support heart
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Feral Saint

#---I want to see more DMS videos~ crying

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Luminusse Darkciusse

What do you mean more DMS videos? Like how to's?
Also check out my community bubble on the first page, I have a friend who does DMS videos on YouTube already whee

Feral Saint

Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse

Also check out my community bubble on the first page, I have a friend who does DMS videos on YouTube already whee

#---Nu, nu! I mean Kamila battle "DMS" videos....>< i so want to see more since I'm a zOMG! nuub :/

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Luminusse Darkciusse
Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse

#---Nu, nu! I mean Kamila battle "DMS" videos....>< i so want to see more since I'm a zOMG! nuub :/

Ah gotcha!
I haven't personally made it that far yet, but I'll ask my friends for some help on that one. It's a very popular topic so I'll get on this as soon as possible. Thanks for the suggestion heart

Feral Saint

Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse
Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse

Ah gotcha!
I haven't personally made it that far yet, but I'll ask my friends for some help on that one. It's a very popular topic so I'll get on this as soon as possible. Thanks for the suggestion heart

#---Dunnn mention it~ Uh, question, 11.2+ is a noob level, righto XD?

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Luminusse Darkciusse
Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse
Ruike Raka
Luminusse Darkciusse

Ah gotcha!

#---Dunnn mention it~ Uh, question, 11.2+ is a noob level, righto XD?

LOL you're too funny ;D Make me feel bad... I'm only a 10.2 emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces