Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 160 161 162 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Cirnol64
Hey, just saw a bit of your first video, I can already say it's looking promising. smile

Question: Will you be be doing any game-play recording or will it just be you speaking?

Thanks so much for the positive feedback ^_^
There will be a LOT more than just me talking, it's only been talking for the first couple of videos because one was just an announcement and one was an introduction. I'll be having gameplay in there as well as screenshots and other images. I'll also be having interviews with fellow Gaians, so it won't always be just me talking either ;D Lack of content as of now, but starting my next video things will get interesting 3nodding

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ruike Raka
AWESOME! =D
I can't wait to see it emotion_bigheart I've been looking forward to banners, but I keep thinking I won't get anything because nobody says anything in the thread, but I keep forgetting art takes time, and that people can read it then work on it right away rather than post about it then do it... redface Silly me.
I'm glad you're a regular, and I love Pinko to death! If you'd like to nominate her post in the Good Crew Leaders contest and leave a story and/or screencap of a crew with her. That would be swell ^^
Thanks for the support, it's much appreciated heart
Also thanks for bumping my anticipation for banners. I thought I was doomed crying LOL

I will definately write a story about Pinko tomorrow. For now I must work on the banner.
Here's a sneak peek c;
Peeeek!
It's not nearly done though. The font will be changed, I promise.

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Ruike Raka
ValzUchiha
Hilo biggrin You're doing a wonderful thing too 3nodding You're recognizing the people that deserves recognization. I'm Val btw, and magic kitten that I smeb with majority of the time told me I should give you my <3 and you deserve it! Your doing a wonderful thing girl! Keep it up emotion_bigheart 4laugh If you ever need help with something I can help the best I can emotion_kirakira

Wow..I...erm...I'm...FLATTERED! redface
I was smiling and blushing the whole time I was reading...
Help is always appreciated! I have contests running that need submissions, I'm always open to suggestions for videos....even comments like these that make me WANT to keep going... redface
I love you guys to much, I actually have tears in my eyes... redface
Thank this kitty for me, as I see they've sent a few people my way.
I'm glad you're enjoying my thread and videos 4laugh heart

Aww 3nodding Your welcome! blaugh I'll support you as much as I can girly 4laugh I just happened to get a PM from this kitten and told me + a few others we crew with "Our thread is being recognized and the girl needs our <3" I was happy when I found out so I came and read through your thread and watched your videos and your just like the others doing wonderful things! Your are very welcome Sweetie heart Keep up the wonderful work 4laugh emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rumfish McCallister
Ruike Raka
AWESOME! =D
I can't wait to see it emotion_bigheart I've been looking forward to banners, but I keep thinking I won't get anything because nobody says anything in the thread, but I keep forgetting art takes time, and that people can read it then work on it right away rather than post about it then do it... redface Silly me.
I'm glad you're a regular, and I love Pinko to death! If you'd like to nominate her post in the Good Crew Leaders contest and leave a story and/or screencap of a crew with her. That would be swell ^^
Also thanks for bumping my anticipation for banners. I thought I was doomed crying LOL

I will definately write a story about Pinko tomorrow. For now I must work on the banner.
Here's a sneak peek c;
Peeeek!

WOO! ^_^ I'm so excited to see the finished product redface
Just a quick thing, my name is spelled "Ruike", "u" before "i"
Hehehe ^^ Other than that, amazing job<3 Looking forward to your submission! heart

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ruike Raka
Rumfish McCallister
Ruike Raka
AWESOME! =D

Here's a sneak peek c;
Peeeek!

Hehehe ^^ Other than that, amazing job<3 Looking forward to your submission! heart

Oopsie >3< My bad! That will be fixed c:

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
ValzUchiha

Aww 3nodding Your welcome! blaugh I'll support you as much as I can girly 4laugh I just happened to get a PM from this kitten and told me + a few others we crew with "Our thread is being recognized and the girl needs our <3" I was happy when I found out so I came and read through your thread and watched your videos and your just like the others doing wonderful things! Your are very welcome Sweetie heart Keep up the wonderful work 4laugh emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

OH IT WAS PINKO THAT SENT YOU HERE!
Omg I love her heart
Such a sweetie...She really does deserve her spot there. Actually she was the REASON I made the community bubble, because good threads like hers can get lost in the mix, and people need to recognize her efforts. She's doing an amazing thing and I want to back her up to the best of my ability.
Thank you again for your support. Everyone Pinko sends has been good to me heart

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Rumfish McCallister
Ruike Raka
Rumfish McCallister
Ruike Raka
AWESOME! =D

Here's a sneak peek c;
Peeeek!

Oopsie >3< My bad! That will be fixed c:

Perfect<3 3nodding

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Ruike Raka
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Ruike Raka

you told me to post the pics from the e-person NF encounter, so here ya go:
live NF:
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/ryry6767/Capture-423.png
dead NF:
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/ryry6767/Capture2-22.png
in GR:
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/ryry6767/Capture-635.png

Awesome thanks! Do I have your permission to use these in a video? (I know that assuming you gave them to me I could say yes, but still, being official here lol)

yeh ;o;

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Ruike Raka
Ruike Raka

you told me to post the pics from the e-person NF encounter, so here ya go:
live NF:
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/ryry6767/Capture-423.png
dead NF:
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/ryry6767/Capture2-22.png
in GR:
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/ryry6767/Capture-635.png

Awesome thanks! Do I have your permission to use these in a video? (I know that assuming you gave them to me I could say yes, but still, being official here lol)

yeh ;o;

WOOHOO perfect biggrin Thanks <3

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
Special Banner submission for you! For some weird reason, I've got the feedback that my lack of artistic ability is cute.... if you don't like it though, just leave it in the corner & let it collect dust. It's sig legal in size.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Zzyli
User Image
Special Banner submission for you! For some weird reason, I've got the feedback that my lack of artistic ability is cute.... if you don't like it though, just leave it in the corner & let it collect dust. It's sig legal in size.

OHGAWD that's absolutely adorable! XD Thank you heart
I'll be using it for sure. I have a bubble for my banners to go in :3

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
EVERYBODY TO BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY CONTEST BUBBLE AND GOOD LEADERS CONTEST PAGE FOR AN AMAZING ANNOUNCEMENT <3
Thank you heart

7,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Some kitten told me to stop by and say hey. So hi people smile

Orly? >;D
Hehe well hi there. Have you been exploring the thread? How do you like it? smile Your feedback would be much appreciated actually.
if exploring includes reading through the first page then yes. If you meant by reading through each page then no
to be honest there is a posiblility that exploring in that way will not happen
The tread is cool i would have the guts to create a vlog for anything. Feedback I'm not good at but ill try.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Ruike Raka
Cirnol64
Hey, just saw a bit of your first video, I can already say it's looking promising. smile

Question: Will you be be doing any game-play recording or will it just be you speaking?

Thanks so much for the positive feedback ^_^
There will be a LOT more than just me talking, it's only been talking for the first couple of videos because one was just an announcement and one was an introduction. I'll be having gameplay in there as well as screenshots and other images. I'll also be having interviews with fellow Gaians, so it won't always be just me talking either ;D Lack of content as of now, but starting my next video things will get interesting 3nodding

Cool. smile Well, I'll finish watching your first 2 videos today. If you ever need any artistic help or a drawing of something let me know (I need excuses to draw since I'm too lazy to do it myself xD).

Also, if you want a quick idea for gameplay footage search "zOMTV!". It's an old idea but one day I'll go back to it. I don't know how helpful it will be to you but hey, free advertisement! biggrin

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
hntwilley1
Ruike Raka
hntwilley1
Some kitten told me to stop by and say hey. So hi people smile

Orly? >;D
Hehe well hi there. Have you been exploring the thread? How do you like it? smile Your feedback would be much appreciated actually.
if exploring includes reading through the first page then yes. If you meant by reading through each page then no
to be honest there is a posiblility that exploring in that way will not happen
The tread is cool i would have the guts to create a vlog for anything. Feedback I'm not good at but ill try.

Yeah the first page always changes, but that's the formal stuff, and anything you'd care to discuss I reply or others will reply. I most definitely wouldn't expect you to keep up with everything XD
Glad you think I'm gutsy emotion_awesome and feedback could be anything. Whether good, bad, improvements, suggestions. Anything works for me<3 Thank you for stopping by! Attention is always good for these little projects smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff