Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the hype real for the return of zOMG?

IT IS SO REAL 0.425 42.5% [ 17 ]
Girl I can't even 0.25 25.0% [ 10 ]
If there's no gold I want none of it 0.05 5.0% [ 2 ]
HYPE. TRAIN. HYPE. TRAIN. 0.15 15.0% [ 6 ]
I want a wall. 0.1 10.0% [ 4 ]
Rally was the best thing that ever happened to Gaia 0.025 2.5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 161 162 > >> »|

Retro Punk

DId you guys see this at the last meet??

User Image

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Now, what do you mean by ideas for zOMG! in real life? Cosplay? Artwork? Poems? Photoshopping?

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
GuinAoiichi
DId you guys see this at the last meet??

User Image

I...I saw this!!! I thought I was the ONLY one. I tried to ask JK what it was but it's like he didn't even hear me. Then after the meet, I went back to the null and in my inventory, instead of the Abuse ring's X picture was a small green head that looked familiar and I thought, wow, they must have updated the ring while I was gone.

Then yesterday-JUST yesterday, I checked back and all my shadow orbs were gone and nearly ALL my regular ones. The counter read: 9 and then there was a connection error, I refreshed and this time I was on "Test Island 1". I couldn't move but there wasn't much to see anyway, it was nearly all blank with some gradients here and there. Then I got another Error and this time I decided to switch servers and everything was back to the way it was. Except instead of the Null chamber, I appeared in VG on the crop circle area. SO glad I'm not the only one who saw it appear. Thanks for the screenie, I didn't catch it. I KNEW something was strange.

...And then I found 5 dollars

Retro Punk

Cirnol64

I...I saw this!!! I thought I was the ONLY one. I tried to ask JK what it was but it's like he didn't even hear me. Then after the meet, I went back to the null and in my inventory, instead of the Abuse ring's X picture was a small green head that looked familiar and I thought, wow, they must have updated the ring while I was gone.

Then yesterday-JUST yesterday, I checked back and all my shadow orbs were gone and nearly ALL my regular ones. The counter read: 9 and then there was a connection error, I refreshed and this time I was on "Test Island 1". I couldn't move but there wasn't much to see anyway, it was nearly all blank with some gradients here and there. Then I got another Error and this time I decided to switch servers and everything was back to the way it was. Except instead of the Null chamber, I appeared in VG on the crop circle area. SO glad I'm not the only one who saw it appear. Thanks for the screenie, I didn't catch it. I KNEW something was strange.

Hey thanks for that info ! im gonna go check invo after this ! then check my rings in zomg.

Also the screenie isn't mine . " The Assassin of Doom " posted it first in the "zomg gaians unite" thread. AKA Dev meat thread.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
GuinAoiichi
Ruike Raka
GuinAoiichi
Ruike Raka
AW YEH BOI!
btw I like the avi 3nodding
/Ruike's approval/

Thank yee kindly.

LOL you change it so often! XD

You know what be neat? A " Ruike's approval " stamp. wink

I'm actually secretly working on one... ninja
I guess it's not a secret anymore XD

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Cirnol64
Now, what do you mean by ideas for zOMG! in real life? Cosplay? Artwork? Poems? Photoshopping?

Almost like a cosplay. I'll give an example;

One of the ideas me and hero had for bandage was raging, where you switch around your rings and use bandage. So what we're going to do is get a video clip of him moving rings around on his fingers, then slapping a bandaid on himself, then put in subtitles "Raging" and/or "Bandage".

So either a short video clip or a stop-motion animation of yourself doing a ring's action in real life is what I'm looking for 3nodding Then I'm going to take all the clips I have and make one big video blaugh

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
UPDATED POLL!
CAST YOUR VOTES FOR THE NEXT WEEK!

If people want more "How to" and "Guide" vlogs, I'll be changing the polls to what guide/how to I should do next every week or two.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
GuinAoiichi
Cirnol64

Hey thanks for that info ! im gonna go check invo after this ! then check my rings in zomg.

Also the screenie isn't mine . " The Assassin of Doom " posted it first in the "zomg gaians unite" thread. AKA Dev meat thread.

Just remember to use 2 bottles of Marshall cologne before checking your storage. You must also have aquired the Trontol meter xl before going into the Null chamber

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
Ruike Raka
Cirnol64

One of the ideas me and hero had for bandage was raging, where you switch around your rings and use bandage. So what we're going to do is get a video clip of him moving rings around on his fingers, then slapping a bandaid on himself, then put in subtitles "Raging" and/or "Bandage".

So either a short video clip or a stop-motion animation of yourself doing a ring's action in real life is what I'm looking for 3nodding Then I'm going to take all the clips I have and make one big video blaugh

Ok, that makes more sense now. razz Good luck with it!

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Cirnol64
Ruike Raka
Cirnol64

Ok, that makes more sense now. razz Good luck with it!

Thankies ^-^
Seeing that I haven't had any help offered thus far, I think I'm gonna need it emotion_facepalm

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
BRB gonna rant hard about zOMG being replaced by the shitty facebook game neutral

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ruike Raka
BRB gonna rant hard about zOMG being replaced by the shitty facebook game neutral

DO IT!! classified_fu

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Kinky Pixie Stick
Ruike Raka

DO IT!! classified_fu

Just editing now emotion_yatta
LOL I feel so much better after getting that out ^o^

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
RANT UPLOADED!**

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Why for the love of Lanzer can I not easily find the MOST RECENT UPLOAD whenever I come here?! @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff