Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robotic Chibi-tan
ccatman
Robotic Chibi-tan

did a firewall related program block zomg by any chance? i thought most/all of the loading problems were fixed earlier this morning

Umm I'm not sure. Nothing is popping up, and I used it fine on the same device before... I think it is the hotel's wifi? I'm not sure

i don't think a wifi would stop it unless it has the site blacklisted but it could also be adblock or just the browser you're using
i've adblocked zomg on accident before OTL
i wish i knew more about this techy kind of stuff i'm not really sure sweatdrop
also what point does the server fail to load?or is it before even selecting a server that it doesn't work?loading to player data,connection to server,loading monsters,yadayadayada, etc

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
ccatman
Robotic Chibi-tan
ccatman
Robotic Chibi-tan

did a firewall related program block zomg by any chance? i thought most/all of the loading problems were fixed earlier this morning

Umm I'm not sure. Nothing is popping up, and I used it fine on the same device before... I think it is the hotel's wifi? I'm not sure

i don't think a wifi would stop it unless it has the site blacklisted but it could also be adblock or just the browser you're using
also what point does the server fail to load?or is it before even selecting a server that it doesn't work?loading to player data,connection to server,loading monsters,yadayadayada, etc

I open zomg and the choose a server screen loads (which leads me to think it isn't adblock... wouldn't it not open if it was? Also I have played with the adblock i have before) I choose a server, the loading screen pops up, and it stays halfway through the "connecting to server: X server" bar forever until I get the "connection lost" screen. Same thing with fising, too
Robotic Chibi-tan
ccatman
Robotic Chibi-tan
ccatman
Robotic Chibi-tan

I open zomg and the choose a server screen loads (which leads me to think it isn't adblock... wouldn't it not open if it was? Also I have played with the adblock i have before) I choose a server, the loading screen pops up, and it stays halfway through the "connecting to server: X server" bar forever until I get the "connection lost" screen. Same thing with fising, too

if multiple browsers failed to connect then yeah thats probably wifi or a gaia issue sad may the luck be with you!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
ccatman
Robotic Chibi-tan
ccatman
Robotic Chibi-tan
ccatman
Robotic Chibi-tan

if multiple browsers failed to connect then yeah thats probably wifi or a gaia issue sad may the luck be with you!

I can't only use google chrome cuz I'm on a chromebook crying ******** THING ISN'T EVEN A REAL COMPUTER

Timid Bunny

i do use a chromebook too, and it works perfect for me... are other browsing activities slow too, does it lag when you load a youtube-video? if you press ctrl+alt+t and type "ping 208.85.92.78", what is the time response?... stuck on "connecting to server" might suggest its the wifi, too many neighbors downloading pr0n... ~w~;

Sparkly Fairy

Id like to be on the hivers list if you are still doing it smile

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
mboarder

For sure! This is a permanent thread. I'l let you know when I am going to do my next hive run. Are you okay with being spam quoted when I have my next run ready?

Sparkly Fairy

Robotic Chibi-tan
mboarder

For sure! This is a permanent thread. I'l let you know when I am going to do my next hive run. Are you okay with being spam quoted when I have my next run ready?

of course!

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
mboarder
Robotic Chibi-tan
mboarder

of course!

On the list now ^_^

Wheezing Exhibitionist

★★★

--- I would like to join the Hiver list! o u o

I won't be around for all the runs but would love to know when they happen.

Newbie Noob

add me to the hivers list... ty smile im on PDT, and can be available everyday (yay for summer breaks)

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
baby_kitty_258
add me to the hivers list... ty smile im on PDT, and can be available everyday (yay for summer breaks)

lukewarm pizza
★★★

--- I would like to join the Hiver list! o u o

I won't be around for all the runs but would love to know when they happen.

I will add you both to the list ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces