Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

. 1 100.0% [ 95 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Biggest Anubutt

Well I didn't know that, but obviously the stickies aren't helping since I've seen different answers for my question.
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Well I didn't know that, but obviously the stickies aren't helping since I've seen different answers for my question.

Well your original post wasn't even a question, you just said you wanted to know as much as there is to the ??? ring. There isn't really much to know besides its a buff ring and you will want it when you first play the game.

Biggest Anubutt

Why are you fighting me?

You're annoying me.

Your first post accuses me of asking numerous questions, now you're saying I didn't even ask a question in the first post.

Ugh, you're not helping, just leave. talk2hand
Why are you fighting me?

You're annoying me.

Your first post accuses me of asking numerous questions, now you're saying I didn't even ask a question in the first post.

Ugh, you're not helping, just leave. talk2hand

I am not fighting you, my original post was a question. You just took it offensively.
And you didn't ask a question in your first post here.

I want to know as much as there currently is to be known about these things.

Share please.

I don't see a question in there, just you wanting to know as much as possible about the ??? ring. I gave you as much information on the ring as there is now. I don't know why you are always so offended by my post right now, I am not trying to annoy you at all. In my last message, I was honestly trying to help you.

Biggest Anubutt

Why did you even bother with that question? It wasn't about the topic and shouldn't of been posted here. You could have pmed me.
Why did you even bother with that question? It wasn't about the topic and shouldn't of been posted here. You could have pmed me.

Why would I PM a question that I could of asked here? Which more than one person could asked me if you were to busy to.

Biggest Anubutt

What do you want?
What do you want?

Okay, now you are just being a p***k to me. I am done talking here now.

Biggest Anubutt

What? I was asking what you wanted.

How did you get what you got from my last reply? neutral
It's my belief the rings will not all be the same.

Biggest Anubutt

See, I had a thought about that. What if the ??? ring was like a grab bag.

But someone said you could only wear one.

Idk what to think about these things.
Shigeo Ogyu
It's my belief the rings will not all be the same.

they have to they cant make like 10,000 different ???rings. or let me rephrase that...they wont.

besides if they do boost ur stats a bit. then it might be useful to get more than one ???ring. or can u only have one of htese rings at a time? or one one each hand?
Who's to say they won't? They make pink boxes that open up into any number of things.

Biggest Anubutt

I don't know what to think about those things. crying
I know that I'd really like to get addicted as soon as possible and I was hoping it would be before school so I wouldn't fail so hard this year. kidding kidding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff